PDA

View Full Version : FS: Edison, Newton, TWSBI, Kaweko

tiffanyhenschel
August 29th, 2015, 12:14 PM
I am sorting through my belongings, and it is time to let a few more pens go to their new homes. For my friends who are wondering, I still have a nice Edison collection! I have just limited my hoard to my favoritest favorites.

No boxes unless specified. All Edison and Newton pens have removable nibs, so you can switch any size 6 Jowo nib (Like FC or Edison.)

Please add $6 for shipping unless you are taking more than one pen. In that case, I will cover all shipping.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29/d2de7fbf39ea36e976025b5c91cde1d2.jpg

EDISON
SOLD Double Ended Pearl, Antique Marble, nibs are fine and broad steel. $200 or $150 without nibs ($350 new)

SOLD Hudson, out of production now, Red, ef steel nib, $125 ($150 new)

SOLD Beaumont, Gray, fine steel nib, $100 ($150 new)

SOLD Premiere, Cherry Cordial ebonite, ef steel nib, previous LE and unavailable now, $125 ($150 for production line)

SOLD Collier, production line blue, broad steel nib, $100 ($150 new)

SOLD Pearlette, production line blue, fine steel nib (size #5 nib) $100 ($150 new)

SOLD LEVENGER True Writer, translucent pink (This is the pen that was sold in a set with the famous Pinkly ink,) ef steel nib, out of production, $50

NEWTON Townsend, blue/green swirled ebonite, custom sterling clip, comes with your choice of nibs. I don't remember the total cost new because the ebonite and clip were extra, but it was over $300. I am selling for $175 with either a FC music nib or a Newton needlepoint nib -- or $200 or both nibs.

SOLD TWSBI Mini rose gold, broad steel nib. The fins are broken off of the feed, but it works with no trouble at all. I have been using it as is for nearly a year, but I'm sure TWSBI would fix it if you sent it in. FREE with another pen or $10 o cover PayPal and shipping.

SOLD KAWEKO Sport, clear, broad nib. This one has obviously been tossed around in a pocket or two, but it is perfectly functional. FREE with another pen or $10 to cover PayPal and shipping.

I am not interested in trades this time.

tiffanyhenschel
August 29th, 2015, 12:45 PM
EDIT: The Beaumont is NOT sold. The buyer read the listing wrong.

tiffanyhenschel
August 29th, 2015, 02:17 PM
Update: These are the pens that are still available. http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/29/3f2be3c7896358382e5a42ec15a3b05e.jpg
Hudson, Beaumont, Premiere, Pearlette

JerryVK
August 29th, 2015, 04:21 PM
Private message sent on the Collier.

tiffanyhenschel
August 30th, 2015, 11:13 AM
The Pearlette is on hold. The Beaumont is the only one left.

tiffanyhenschel
September 4th, 2015, 02:52 PM
The Beaumont is still available.

tiffanyhenschel
September 10th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Updated availability: the Pearlette is no longer on hold, so both the Pearlette and Beaumont are available.

Lancaster
September 10th, 2015, 08:09 PM
@tiffanyhenschel You are letting go of some great pens, too bad the larger ones went so fast.
Your collection must be amazing!

tiffanyhenschel
September 10th, 2015, 08:17 PM
@tiffanyhenschel You are letting go of some great pens, too bad the larger ones went so fast.
Your collection must be amazing!
Thanks: ) It is much smaller now, but I kept my favorite favorites. Every single one is loved. The ones I let go are just as good, but they didn't have that something special that sparks joy when I hold it.

The Beaumont and Peatlette are actually very comfortable writers even though they are smaller, by the way. [emoji6]

tiffanyhenschel
September 11th, 2015, 03:20 AM
All of these pens are sold. Thank you!