PDA

View Full Version : Pens! Pens! Pens! - Part TWO - the bigger clear out

PennySycamore
September 7th, 2015, 07:24 PM
*****Price Reductions****

Back again with some pens that need to be cleared out of my collection.

All payments are through Paypal, US Shipping Only (I am still recovering from a very expensive loss with overseas mail) is included, Priority, insured (unless otherwise noted)

The pen comes with everything in the photographs.

I am not looking for trades - just trying to put unused pens in the hands of others.

I am more than happy to supply you with additional pictures, if need be.

1. Edison #6 18k Gold Broad nib unit - $70(sorry for the poor photo)

2. Platinum #3776 Chartres Blue 14k F - $70 (pen was inked once with Mont Blanc Irish Green but the fine is just too fine for me - super smooth writer). Comes with converter.

3. SOLDOMAS Ogiva Guilloche #557, 18k Medium nib - black with rhodium trim - This pen is a piston filler - it is very light, but exceptionally well built. The nib is wonderfully expressive and smooth.

4.SOLD Visconti Homo Sapiens Steel Age 23k Palladium Dreamtouch 1.3 Stub - Piston filler -. Wonderful writer, great pen, just does not get the love it needs from me.

5. SOLD Franklin-Christoph Model 20 Marietta - Black with Masuyama Medium Stub, steel -. Bought this pen brand new but did not know that I would get the exact same one as a gift (guess I pulled the trigger too early on that one!). The Masuyama Medium stub is my favorite nib. Comes with leather pouch, converter.

Bargain Basement (These will ship first class with tracking)
6.SOLD Asa Maven, F nib - This large eye-dropper is a acrylic/ebonite combo. Holds a lot of ink -

7.SOLD Franklin-Christoph Model 27 discontinued All black - BODY ONLY - $20. This pen will accept all FC #5 nibs.

Thanks for looking!

PennySycamore
September 9th, 2015, 07:42 PM
All prices on remaining pens have been dropped.

PennySycamore
September 11th, 2015, 09:18 PM
Updated with further drops.