PDA

View Full Version : Noodler's Neponset Appalachian Pearl (10 in total)

sunnykoh
September 9th, 2015, 01:34 AM
Hello Guys,

GroupHunt in Singapore is offering the Noodler's Neponset Appalachian Pearl from us the Singapore Distributor. There are 10 pens on this limited release as I will have to tweak everyone of these pens instead of Nathan. (I can attest that there are stocks at his house but all of them have to tweak before shipping and hence the delay in supplies) https://www.grouphunt.sg/posts/f7NtBnBadckELBp2d/noodler-s-neponset-acrylic-flex-fountain-pen-appalachian And it will be below the current retail price as we peg the Singapore prices to 1.4 to the US Dollar.

luhkey
September 10th, 2015, 09:26 AM
i wonder how much of a price increase there will be when Nathan does restock them, and if that will be anytime soon.

Josephtibbetts
September 10th, 2015, 12:35 PM
I wonder how Nathan would feel if he knew a distributor was doing this.

sunnykoh
September 11th, 2015, 06:37 AM
Actually, not much considering firstly certain retailers on eBay are charging more than the retail price which he is unhappy about. (Think USD$20.00 above) There will be a USD$10.00 price increase when the Neponset is released to other retailers in the US. Expect it to come in within 3 months or less. (Oct/Nov is when they are expected to be back in stock) Before more is said, Luxury Brands has worked with Massdrop in the past for cheaper than retail prices in a similar fashion. Grouphunt is similar in business to Massdrop in model except it based in Asia.

Straits Pen the Singapore Noodler's Ink LLC Pen Distributer is doing so as Singapore did not receive any stocks of Neponset since it was launch. As for where the stocks came, this came from Nathan directly at his home when I was there last week.

Josephtibbetts
September 14th, 2015, 12:03 PM
This is now live folks, at an awesome price

Curtisvan
September 22nd, 2015, 05:14 AM
Are there any of these for sale and what price?