PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M1000 B Nib [Black & Gold]

stub
September 11th, 2015, 03:11 AM
Black with Gold Trim Pelikan M1000 B nib.

MOMENTS OF JOY! :tea: Look at that NIB!!! LOOK AT IT! :cry:

Mint. Has box, papers, pouch & hang tag. This is an epic pen with an epic nib. It is enormous. I am not sure this one has even been inked and the nib on this one is really nice. A peek with the loupe shows good fit of the tines (no inverted taper, and no baby's bottom that I can see). Nearly the same as walking into a store any buying a new one. Really pristine, shiny hardware and piston is super silky smooth. I never inked it and there isn't any evidence that I can see that it has been inked but it certainly has been opened and lovingly admired. Can't 100% verify that it never inked but it looks new in every way.

I got it as part of a pair with an M805 F. I inked the M805 and love it and will keep that. The M1000 is a little large for me as is the B nib, which is glorious but just not practical for work. That is too much ink for writing on lined 7mm paper. ha!

Generally, I just prefer the M800 size, prefer the Rhodium trim over the gold.

$440 shipped to your door with EMS & Tracking

You can hit me up with offers, trades (or trades +/- cash) but I am pretty fussy, have a bunch of pens and need the cash (but could be tempted by Aurora).

Lowball offers just ignored. You know what these go for and this one is practically new and represents a pretty steep discount off a brand new one that would be in pretty much identical condition.

If it doesn't sell I'll just ink it up and use it or maybe send it off to a nib tech to get stubbed.

OCArt
September 11th, 2015, 09:56 PM
I'd like to buy it. Sending PM mail now.

stub
September 12th, 2015, 11:19 AM
I replied to your personal message moments after you sent it. But have not heard back from you. Please check your messages.