PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain....

jfsisler
September 12th, 2015, 03:10 PM
How to post photos? I know I knew at one time, but that was a while ago.... thanks everyone! Have some football pics and nature pics to share.

Laura N
September 12th, 2015, 04:32 PM
This may not be right, but this is what I do.

1. If you have an online gallery, like Flickr or SmugMug, just click the "internet link" logo in the "Quick Reply" box. That looks like a link with a globe.

2. If the photo is on your computer, then click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the Quick Reply box. That will take you to a separate page where the menu is expanded and you will see an attachment logo that looks like a paper clip. Click that and a popup opens that's an Upload Manager. You find the green thingy on top that says "Add Files" and click that. Then you "Browse" to find the photo and "Upload" to add it. You photo or photos will appear at the bottom of the box under "Attachments." Then click "Insert Inline."

By the way, it is enormously helpful if before you add the attachment you resize it so its width is no more than 800, or even 640. That way the photo is a nice, normal size, not something that takes up the whole screen.