PDA

View Full Version : My Florida pen & ink stash - brought out of my 'temporary ink drawer'

Chrissy
September 15th, 2015, 11:16 AM
I thought I would take a quick pic or two of my Florida stash of goodies that are currently residing in my temporary ink drawer in Naples FL.

The pen you can't quite see on the RH edge is a steel Lamy 2000 F nib. The book on the LH edge is a Seven Seas Tomoe River journal.

I'm sure there are some you will recognise, but I must add I took this before my latest Omas Revelations pen arrived, since that went on a little trip around Florida for 4 days before making it into my hotel room.

Even for me this must be a record stash. It's quite good that one of the wheels on a suitcase broke so we bought two more to give us four to return home with. :)

sgtstretch
September 15th, 2015, 11:29 AM
Where did you pick up the Sailor Grenade? Excellent looking haul!

Chrissy
September 15th, 2015, 12:48 PM
Where did you pick up the Sailor Grenade? Excellent looking haul!

A friend sent it to me. :) And thank you. I think so too. I think I already have my Christmas presents though.

Jon Szanto
September 15th, 2015, 02:13 PM
Hey, glad to see you got the Grenade! I asked all around at the SF Show but nothing there.

Man. All that keeps running through my head is "This is a woman who truly embraces Go Big or Go Home!" :)

Laura N
September 15th, 2015, 02:20 PM
OMG better delete this. No one laughs at my jokes. :)

Jon Szanto
September 15th, 2015, 02:59 PM

How do you know? I could have been busting stitches and you'd be totally unaware of it!

Laura N
September 15th, 2015, 03:18 PM

How do you know? I could have been busting stitches and you'd be totally unaware of it!

The cameras around your house, connected to my laptop.....

Jon Szanto
September 15th, 2015, 03:29 PM

The cameras around your house, connected to my laptop.....

You need to be watching the series Black Mirror (if you haven't)...

Chrissy
September 15th, 2015, 03:38 PM
Hey, glad to see you got the Grenade! I asked all around at the SF Show but nothing there.

Man. All that keeps running through my head is "This is a woman who truly embraces Go Big or Go Home!" :)

I was very fortunate to get the Grenade, but as luck would have it I managed to get another one in an even more unexpected way.

So how big do you think I might be? :bounce:

You should have seen the year I bought a couple of bird feeders including one of these (http://drollyankees.com/product/sunflower-domed-cage-feeder-green-sdc/) My OH eventually worked out how to get them in the suitcase.

Pens, bottles of ink and accessories are easy to pack by comparison. On the other hand the Omas Revelations pen comes in quite a big box....

Chrissy
September 15th, 2015, 03:39 PM

Awwww I missed it. :(

I laugh at lots of things.

Laura N
September 15th, 2015, 04:12 PM

You would have laughed. It's everyone else ....

Jon Szanto
September 15th, 2015, 04:18 PM

You would have laughed. It's everyone else ....

"It's not you, it's me."

Costanza
September 16th, 2015, 12:14 AM
Welcome to Naples, Chrissy!i know you mentioned in another thread that you visit all the time. The rain for the past few days is depressing for some, but I love it because it gives me an excuse to stay in and write. Stop by the winery in Tin City and say hello.

Crazyorange
September 16th, 2015, 05:27 AM
A women after my own heart. Sweet!!!!