PDA

View Full Version : Can't stay logged in!

heavyhorses
September 26th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Hi all,
I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty staying logged in. I sign in, but keep having to do so over and over again after a few minutes of browsing! Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. On a Mac and having the same problem in Safari, Chrome and Opera Next (so presumably not a browser issue!)

migo984
September 26th, 2015, 10:53 AM
Hi all,
I seem to be having a great deal of difficulty staying logged in. I sign in, but keep having to do so over and over again after a few minutes of browsing! Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. On a Mac and having the same problem in Safari, Chrome and Opera Next (so presumably not a browser issue!)

Hi

Try checking the 'Remember Me' box immediately underneath where you Login with your User Name & Password. Works for me.

heavyhorses
September 26th, 2015, 10:58 AM
It's checked! I'm not getting logged out between sessions, but eg in the middle of writing a post...

migo984
September 26th, 2015, 11:39 AM
It's checked! I'm not getting logged out between sessions, but eg in the middle of writing a post...

Oh dear. That sounds odd. Sorry I can't help - haven't experienced that particular issue.

View from the Loft
September 26th, 2015, 11:25 PM
It's happened to me with a couple of fora. I suggest that you clear all cookies, delete browsing history and temporary files - this usually solves the issue.