PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M805 Demo

Lovementos
September 30th, 2015, 11:18 PM
For sale is a lightly used Pelikan Souverän M805 Demonstrator Clear Special Edition with rhodium trim. The pen has an 18K medium nib. The pen writes well, but is too big for me. I will really be sad to see this go. It has only been inked once, I believe, with Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst. There is a slight tinge of purple near the section. Minor signs of use present, but otherwise in perfect condition. Box and papers included. – $ 350 USD OBO with shipping to US/Canada (not interested in trades at this time)

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y529/lovementos/For%20Sale/1DB48621-96F4-4E3A-81D0-E7F046535909_zpsgnbw43ou.jpg

I can also throw in some sample vials (choice from Iroshizuku Kon-peki, Ku-jaku, Syo-ro, and Take-sumi; Sailor Bungbox Sapphire; Sailor Four Seasons Yama-dori and Shigure; Sailor Nagasawa Kobe No. 22 (Shinkaichi Gold), 37 (Minatojima Island Blue), 47 (Cascade Green), 48 (Marchais Blue); Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst; Akkerman Shocking Blue)

Thanks for looking

Payment and Shipping Details:
Payment is through PayPal only, please.

The pen would be sent through Canada Post-USPS, unless asked otherwise. All duties, taxes, etc. is the buyer’s responsibility. I would prefer buyers from US and Canada, as shipping elsewhere can be expensive. If desired, a shipping estimate can be provided.

I won’t be able to accept returns (unless my description of the condition is different from the pen received) because the funds would be used to purchase something more useful for college.

I will try to ship the pen within three days of receiving payment (unless there’s a statutory holiday). If it will take longer, I will let you know right away.