PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Falcon on Massdrop $120

sharmon202
October 1st, 2015, 05:23 AM
Check the Massdrop for a Pilot Falcon for $120. Good deal if you have ever wanted one. I have done several Massdrops and not one problem.

Pendel
October 1st, 2015, 06:02 AM
Check the Massdrop for a Pilot Falcon for $120. Good deal if you have ever wanted one. I have done several Massdrops and not one problem.

If you miss it for some reason, these pens can be had from many a place without a hurry for just $20-$25 bucks more, and with frequent special offers often at very close to $120. Amazon has these pens for about $130. I sure wish Massdrop could offer better discounts; I often find that with a little effort one can match their best price on the internet, and not have to rush.

TerraNoir
October 1st, 2015, 07:14 AM

If you miss it for some reason, these pens can be had from many a place without a hurry for just $20-$25 bucks more, and with frequent special offers often at very close to $120. Amazon has these pens for about $130. I sure wish Massdrop could offer better discounts; I often find that with a little effort one can match their best price on the internet, and not have to rush.

I have to agree. Some of the drops they have aren't that great. And sometimes I can find them for cheaper if you wait for a coupon code as well. I may jump on this drop though. I have been wanting one for a long time.

vpen
October 1st, 2015, 02:38 PM
you can get it from jet.com with coupon 15bucksnow if it's your first order.

https://jet.com/product/Pilot-Namiki-Falcon-Fountain-Pen-Black-Flexible-14k-Medium-Nib/5d54c2f0d4564acc80b28005693db535

If you waive off free return then final price : $113.84