PDA

View Full Version : S.T. Dupont Montparnasse M nib

MCWB
October 1st, 2015, 06:26 AM
Hi all,

For sale is my S.T. Dupont Montparnasse (large size) in black lacque de Chine with a medium nib. Comes with the pen itself and a converter, no box or anything else. If you're not familiar with this pen, check out jar's great review on FPN (http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/141324-st-dupont-large-size-montparnasse/). It's a c/c pen (converter included) and is built like a tank. Actually built probably doesn't convey the right meaning, it's superbly engineered too. It's a helluva pen and I will probably regret selling it, but I'm tending to write with broader nibs these days so I have too many good pens with medium nibs.

The price is in $US250, Payment via PayPal. Will ship worldwide with either tracking or insurance for US$20. Shipping with both tracking and insurance is much more expensive, around US$40.

If you're in Australia I will happily accept direct bank deposit in AUD and I will include free postage of your choice (Express or Registered).

I should also say that I am interested for trades (or partial trades) for other pens. I'm interested in large/oversize pens, preferably with B/BB/stub/italic nibs, but feel free to surprise me. :)

MCWB
July 11th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Price lowered to US$250.