PDA

View Full Version : isellpens sale

sharmon202
October 2nd, 2015, 06:53 AM
Isellpens has the TWSBI Vac 700 still available and Pilot Justus for $240 which is a very good price if anyone is interested.

Harsh108
October 3rd, 2015, 01:38 PM
What's the price for vac700

mhosea
October 3rd, 2015, 02:19 PM
What's the price for vac700

The web site is www.isellpens.com .

Sandy Fry
October 4th, 2015, 04:19 AM
Have tried to buy from them before but I guess they don't want my business because I can't ever put anything into my cart.

Oh well.

David

mhosea
October 4th, 2015, 09:43 AM
Have tried to buy from them before but I guess they don't want my business because I can't ever put anything into my cart.

Oh well.

David

Pop up blocker?

Sandy Fry
October 6th, 2015, 06:10 AM
No Sir.

Have tried several times from home and from work but it never lets me put anything into the cart. I have bought a few things from them on Ebay but for some odd reason can't buy from their website.

David

mhosea
October 6th, 2015, 11:47 AM
Have tried several times from home and from work but it never lets me put anything into the cart. I have bought a few things from them on Ebay but for some odd reason can't buy from their website.

I just checked, and it isn't a real "pop up", anyway--just a bit of dynamic web page magic that looks like one, so the pop-up blocker is a non-issue. Perhaps your privacy settings are too high, preventing your web browser from accepting cookies from the site: I was able to replicate a problem exactly like you describe by turning up the privacy setting in IE to the highest level. When I pressed the add-to-cart button, nothing happened.

Just FYI, there's not an automatic refresh after adding something, so even if you do succeed in adding something to your cart, the little totals in the upper right of the web page will not reflect it until the page is manually refreshed.

rdcalhoon
October 6th, 2015, 12:44 PM
I have purchased there a number of times. Yes the website is a bit clunky and not the most modern, but the service, prices, and $3 shipping makes it one of the first places I look when I get the urge.

Sandy Fry
October 7th, 2015, 04:54 AM
Mike,
tried setting my privacy settings to the lowest setting and still nothing. I use Firefox, thought that might be the problem but same thing happens on IE and Chrome.

Maybe the Universe is telling me I don't need a TWSBI!!!

David

mhosea
October 7th, 2015, 09:05 AM

Well you don't, I'm sure, but what has "need" ever had to do with it? :)

I use Firefox on a Linux virtual machine sometimes. I'll play with it when I get the chance. I have Adblock and Noscript running on it, so those will be in the mix, too.

penwash
October 7th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Mike,
tried setting my privacy settings to the lowest setting and still nothing. I use Firefox, thought that might be the problem but same thing happens on IE and Chrome.

David

David,

Try this. Right before you click on the "Add to Cart", press the following keyboard combo: Ctrl-Shift-I, on either Firefox and Chrome, that will display the browser debug panel. Click on one of the tabs that says: Console.

Then click on the Add to Cart button and watch if anything (typically in red) comes out on the debug panel. If it does, copy and send the text to me via PM. I'll have a look. Usually this tells us if the browser is blocking the shopping cart code, or something else.

Sandy Fry
October 8th, 2015, 04:48 AM
Thanks.

I have tried several times now and decided it is just not worth the bother. I can get the pen for the same price on Ebay so it is no big deal. Thanks though.

@Mike...so very, very true!!!

David