PDA

View Full Version : No account from PC

nospam666
October 8th, 2015, 12:48 PM
I tried contacting the site administrator over a week ago but haven't received a response. I created my account through Tapatalk.

I have noticed that I often can't see attached images on tapatalk, so I wanted to look on the PC and see if I could see them there.

When I try to log on on my PC, I get an error message that I have no account. When I tried to reset my password, I am told no account is found. When I try to use my email address and create a new account, I am told that an account already exists. I am using Internet Explorer but the same problem happens in Chrome.

So in effect I can't login on the PC, and for some reason my account is limited on Tapatalk and I can't see attachments. I see attachments fine on other forums.

Any help?

dannzeman
October 8th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Wish I could help. Try contacting the admin:

Eric Schneider
7902 Camino Cielo
Highland, CA 92346

email: eric@fpgeeks.com
cell: 909-647-5056

writingrav
October 9th, 2015, 11:41 AM
We all (I think) get the error message on the front page. Click into the site, new posts for instance and it will take you to a page that you can sign into at the top.

nospam666
October 9th, 2015, 08:12 PM
We all (I think) get the error message on the front page. Click into the site, new posts for instance and it will take you to a page that you can sign into at the top.
No, my sign in does not work. That is the issue. I can sign in from tapatalk, but if I try to sign in from the PC, I cannot. Thanks for answering.