PDA

View Full Version : TIBALDI IMPERO CELLULOID BLANKS!!!

ChrisC
October 14th, 2015, 09:35 PM
I have stumbled across a nice stash of Tibaldi Impero celluloid rods. They are about 17.5 mm in diameter. I have 8 rods at about 11 inches long and 2 rods at about 8 inches long. These are very scarce and you may never see the rods again.

I don't want to ship them, so purchase options are either local pickup in the NJ/NYC area, or at the Philly or DC pen shows.
They are great for custom bindes, custom pens, etc. A Pelikan binde is something like 2.5-3 inches long and a custom pen needs anywhere from 7 to 11 inches, depending on design. All above measurements are approximate, but don't worry because they'll be plenty enough for making even M1000 bindes or oversize custom fountain pens.

11 inch rods are $110
8 inch rods are $80

Payment will be either Paypal gift or in-person with cash.
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/uploads/imgs/fpn_1437138968__600_idyll_tibaldi-imperio-celluloid_medium_-_4.jpg

ChrisC
October 14th, 2015, 09:49 PM
Trades for pens is welcome, just send me your offers.

pengeezer
October 16th, 2015, 11:40 AM
So what are you looking for in the way of trades? Also,can you explain why you don't want to ship?

John

DGH Nomad
August 7th, 2016, 07:55 PM
I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but do you still have any in stock? I had a chance to see the Tibaldi celluloid in person this past weekend in DC and I'm hooked

DavidtheGnome
October 11th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Any left, or does anyone have a lead on one?

mandrbeck
October 11th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Someone needs to close this thread so I will quit getting a rush of adrenaline everytime I see it, only to discover it’s an old thread that has been bumped.

akafridi3
October 11th, 2017, 03:39 PM
lol

DavidtheGnome
October 11th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Someone needs to close this thread so I will quit getting a rush of adrenaline everytime I see it, only to discover it’s an old thread that has been bumped.

yes, my bad!