PDA

View Full Version : rOtring 600 - F Nib (need info)

Aereid
October 15th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Hi everyone, First post here.

I am Alexandre from France. I don't have a clue about pens in general, even less fountain pens. About 10-12 Years ago during my initial graphic design studies, I was using this fountain tip pen alot, since then it has just been in a random box with other stuff. I guess I hanged on to it because it looked kind of industrial. I think my dad got it for me originally.

Pictures are included, I have done a few searches and there seems to be an interest in these sort of pens. Could anyone enlighten, model and so on ? is it worthless or some value ?. No Box or accessories (Might of lost them, can't really recall).

Thank you in advance for any information you guys could give me.

Scrawler
October 15th, 2015, 05:02 PM
This is a Rotring 600. Rotring have been long known for their stylographic and engineering pens. I think this is a second generation model. I have a first gen black one. There has been quite a bit of interest in these pens and if you are not using it, I am sure there is someone in here who would want to buy it. I like the industrial tool feeling of using these.

Aereid
October 15th, 2015, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the info, I will be probably looking to sell in time there seems to be a couple on ebay. Not the same nib and in worse condition, and better condition from 100 to 200 dollars. Is that is anything to go by.

Scrawler
October 16th, 2015, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the info, I will be probably looking to sell in time there seems to be a couple on ebay. Not the same nib and in worse condition, and better condition from 100 to 200 dollars. Is that is anything to go by. There is always someone looking for one of these unusual pens. I have seen various versions of that pen in that price range. Certainly someone would have to come up with a substantial sum to pry mine out of my hands.