PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HALLOWEEN SALE! LOTS OF PENS AT SPOOKY LOW PRICES... SOME FLEXIES AS WELL

Rick Krantz
October 30th, 2015, 11:58 PM
Happy Halloween! Here's the weekly sale, I had a pretty bad weekend, and most of the week, so I rebuilt pens to help shift my mood, and I got a bunch now, that the weekend is here... I'm doing better, and nothing makes me feel better than to pass along some cool pens to good homes.

Usual... all working unless noted, all have a 1 year warranty, if working, etc.. not sold "as-is"

Shipping... Domestic is $3.00, International is $10, pay only one time, buy one or buy them all...

Payment... Paypal or Square, paypal most preferred.

How it works... Send me an email (not a PM, facebook message, or letter) at ckrantz3@msn.com, saying "I want it" not... can you send me a few more pictures, that does not reserve a pen. I will however gladly send you additional pictures, really I will. I'll confirm it's yours, and you sorta pay, in a timely fashion, please. It's that simple....

Okay.....

Left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/oct30/Oct31sale.jpg

A Parker Duofold Senior streamline Lapis blue. great pen, some trim wear to cap band, and clip, Canadian production, wonderful 18K fine/medium flexible nib. button fill, writes great. pretty pen, ever slight color difference from cap to barrel, you might not notice, but I am diligent and picky. ITEM PRICE $425

B Parker Vacumatic Long Major in silver. this is the model that gets confused for a slender maxima all the time, it's not. but I will say that I have had very few long majors in the years I collected. I like this one, nice clean pen with a few stray marks, but trim is real decent. most of wear to end tassie. metal speedline filler, nice two tone 14K fine point nib, writes well. slight ink stain to threads, again, I am pretty picky... ITEM PRICE $150

C Parker 51 demi set in cordovan brown. clean set, vacumatic fill, with box even. cap shows a little bit of wear, frosting is pretty nice. Both working, fine 14K nib. ITEM PRICE $85

D Parker 51 in maroon Aerometric fill (great picture to see color difference in cordovan and maroon) nice pn, gf cap is real decent. fine 14K nib, real sharp pen. ITEM PRICE $75

E Sheaffer Junior in gray marble and red vein plastic. clean pen, lever fill, most of wear to trim is on the cap band. fine 14K Sheaffer Junior nib. few tiny stray marks on barrel end, ITEM PRICE $45

F Sheaffer vac fill set in black, GF caps. This one is being sold "as-is" it has not been serviced, but seems to be functioning. It has a great big 14K two tone conical nib, a wide fine, maybe call it a medium. It has one dent to the side of the pen cap, otherwise, it saw very little use. I am offering this one at a price where I feel if it needs serviced, you can put a few dollars into it, and still be ahead. The cap ding could be removed, I believe these have liners that have to come out, unfortunately... comes with a box, not really the correct box, but seems to have been in it for a long time... ITEM PRICE $65

G Sheaffer TD in black, touchdown filler. Thoght this one was sold, unfortunately, it is back. It's a snorkel without the tube. Large 14K two tone fine nib, rebuilt, new o-ring, nice writing pen. There is a tiny bit of a gap between the cap and the gold band. ITEM PRICE $30

H Sheaffer snorkel in black chrome cap. this one shows a little wear,cap has a few taps, but it's a first year model, 14K gold snorkel tube, alloy nib, that says "Sheaffer" and thats it. Medium point. rebuilt, new seal, new o ring, etc... cool pen if you don't have a gold tube in your collection ITEM PRICE $60

I Waterman Persian pencil, working, great example of the color. first one I ever had. slight gap between black nose cone and plastic, works. ITEM PRICE $100 (I really don't care if it sells....)

J Wahl Eversharp Equipose in black set... I am all but positive this is the proper set. smallish pencil, oversized pen. These were sold together, they have "royal arcanum" logos on cap tops. pencil shows a little trim wear, pen is in great shape. Pen has a large 14K signature personal point nib, fine, andwrites relatively smooth. lever fill. rare pen. ITEM PRICE $250

K Eversharp not a skyline. lower priced model, these are uncommon. nice flexible 14K fine Eversharp nib. lever fill, maroon. cheap flex! ITEM PRICE $45

L Esterbrook J in blue, lever fill, nice pen, hey wait... 9128 nib! ITEM PRICE $45

M Esterbroo J in green, bad cap and barrel jewel, rebuilt, writes, cheap gift pen, 1555 nib, ITEM PRICE $15

N Esterbrook SJ in red. thought it was sold, my prospective buyer vanishied. clean pen, 2048 nib, sorta could use a smoothing, I got another cool nib that goes along, I think a 2442 or something. ITEM PRICE $30

O Water Pen in black. these are really uncommon. These have a compartment in the back of the barrel that has these metal tubes. You insert a tube in the feed, fill the pen with water and it writes. cool idea, I don't know what to say. This one is rebuilt. I did not fill it with water, new ink tube installed, several in the rear compartment. novelty, lever fill, some trim wear to cap band. sold as-is, mainly due to the fact that I can't say for sure how sucessful it will write. it does have a warranted 14K fine flex, lol... go figure. I think you could rinse the metal ink tube, and use it conventionally. but the tube needs to be in place, otherwise there is a hole for in to run out of... ITEM PRICE $100

P Carey BCHR in 7 size... rare pen. I am pretty sure the cap is not correct. I believe it is a later replacement, or maybe it is, I don't know. it is smooth HR rest of pen is chased... here's the cool part.. the nib is a carey 7, it has a down turn, and was straightened at some point in it's life, it is a fine point, but with a light pressure it really flexes. I want to call it semi flex, due to the slightly heavier pressure you need, but it has wonderful line variation. Eyedropper fill, It holds a lot of ink. ITEM PRICE $140

Q Goldfink sterling silver 4 color pencil. works, cool. rare.. ITEM PRICE $150

R GF stockbroker pencil, engraved, few dings, works, neat ITEM PRICE $35

S Early victorian telescoping pencil. gold filled, maybe gold? dunno, cool, works, neat use of secondary metal. ITEM PRICE $75