PDA

View Full Version : Pens in the collection.

penmania
November 3rd, 2015, 01:15 PM
Hello All,

I am new to this community, I was very active collecting pens in the past however I have become much more involved in the watch world. Having said that I would like some feedback as to how I can move a few pieces. I see prices all over the place so I really do not know how they are valued today thus quite lost.

Would anyone be able to help? Or better yet I would love for these to go to fellow collectors who will enjoy them rather than a flipper. Here are the pieces I am looking to move, all are new unused except otherwise noted.

1) MontBlanc 75th Anniversary 75362
2) MontBlanc 75th Anniversary 149 (Non Rose Gold)
3) MontBlanc 75th Anniversary Le Grand Pencil (Non Rose Gold)
4) MontBanc Le Grand Document Marker (Yellow Highlighter) no box or papers and lightly used.
5) Parker Jubilee Premier Edition Jotter 74091 Saffron Yellow (Sterling Silver)
6) Parker Jubilee Premier Edition Jotter 74092 Liquorice (Sterling Silver)
7) Parker Duofold Orange Centenial FTN pen and Pencil set in wooden box
8) Parker Premier Edition Chinese Lacquer with gold dust FTN pen and ball point pen set (Vintage 1980s made in France)
9) Omas Demonstrator

I am very active on Timezone.com and can provide watch references if requested, I also have all in my vault and can provide pictures of certain angles.

Thanks again.

Garrett Hu

jar
November 3rd, 2015, 01:36 PM
Hi, glad you dropped in. A rough estimate of selling price for the pens you list would be about 60% of original MSRP.

vpen
November 4th, 2015, 04:35 PM
How much for Omas Demonstrator and which one is it?

lowks
November 5th, 2015, 04:26 PM
How much are you looking for #7 ?