PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Custom, Handmade Olivewood Fountain Pen

eputkonen
October 31st, 2012, 04:01 PM
1411 1412 1413
Click here to see more or buy on my Etsy page for this pen. (https://www.etsy.com/listing/113616720/custom-olivewood-fountain-pen-unique)

This fountain pen is handcrafted by Eric Putkonen from Olivewood. The pen was made from a solid piece of wood with the grain oriented to match between the two barrels of the pen. It was hand-turned on a wood lathe.

This pen is well balanced and writes extremely smooth. The pen is ~5 3/4" long and ~11/16" in diameter (measured at the widest point of the pen body). Durable titanium nitride components. It comes with a single ink cartridge and a refillable fountain pen ink pump. The nib is iridium point from Germany.

Great for personal use or as a gift for a special occasion. The pen will be shipped inside a nice black velvet gift box (see photo).

Please ask any questions that you may have before buying.

Please remember a few items about all my pens:

** Each pen is created by me with my own hands on a lathe
** Pictures are of the pen you will actually be receiving
** These pens are one of a kind writing instruments with the highest quality hardware
** Please remember that each of the pens are unique. Nothing you see here is mass produced.

The price for this one of a kind pen is $195 USD + shipping ($6 in US, $10 everywhere else).