Kaweco Classic Sport Black
Bexley Jitterbug
Stipula Bon Voyage
Stipula Passporto
Jinhao Stealth
Ohto Rook Pocket Pen

inky
November 1st, 2012, 05:59 AM
Very cool! I had wonderd how the new mini stacked up next to a Kaweco. Thanks for posting this, I'm being swayed even more towards getting a Mini.

writingrav
November 1st, 2012, 06:18 AM
My pleasure. The mini is really quite cool.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KrazyIvan
November 1st, 2012, 08:28 AM
Nice array of midget pens. :)

fountainpenkid
November 1st, 2012, 09:56 AM
great little set!

ddustinn
November 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM
I am not terribly interested in mini pens, but I think they're cool, nonetheless. Nice collection!

fountainpenkid
November 1st, 2012, 12:45 PM
how does the bon Voyage compare to the mini?

writingrav
November 1st, 2012, 02:40 PM
The Bon Voyage is a fine pen, though I rate the Jitterbug a tad higher because the nib is prepared by Richard Binder and you can really feel it. But they both are eyedroppers and that has certain drawbacks. The most annoying of which is not knowing you are low on ink until the pen starts spitting, usually right in the middle of a long letter. The Mini, being a piston fill is way ahead. And while it is still a mini it is slightly larger than the others which doesn't hurt. The screw on cap on the mini is also better.

fountainpenkid
November 4th, 2012, 06:20 AM
The Bon Voyage is a fine pen, though I rate the Jitterbug a tad higher because the nib is prepared by Richard Binder and you can really feel it. But they both are eyedroppers and that has certain drawbacks. The most annoying of which is not knowing you are low on ink until the pen starts spitting, usually right in the middle of a long letter. The Mini, being a piston fill is way ahead. And while it is still a mini it is slightly larger than the others which doesn't hurt. The screw on cap on the mini is also better.

Thanks for the info!