PDA

View Full Version : SOLD M1000 B CI Masuyama

kyleparsons4842
November 17th, 2015, 02:28 PM
TRADED!!

Hello everyone!

For your consideration is a gently used black Pelikan M1000 B, which has been turned into a cursive italic by Mr. Mike Masuyama. This pen was purchased about 5 months ago, and then shipped out to Mr. Masuyama. When it came back, I found that it was hard starting, so I sent it back to him to have a second look. It was returned about 2 weeks ago, in great working order. Unfortunately, it seems that cursive italics do not work well with me, as I tend to slightly rotate the nib (I didn't realize this until I tried writing with a cursive italic). Mr. Masuyama essentially told me that it is "the Indian, not the arrow" which was making the pen hard start.

Instead of relearning my writing, I am deciding to take the easy way out and move the pen. Since being at Mr. Masuyama's the pen has seen maybe 3 fillings of ink. The only signs of microscratches I can see are near where the cap threads onto the barrel, and even then they are really faint. The piston is in perfect working order.

I am asking for $425 + shipping to CONUS for the pen. I am open to trades as well, but realistically the only pens I am on the hunt for are some of my bucket list pens: MB149 B, Omas Paragon M or B, M800 tortoise brown any nib, Visconti HS demonstrator (Florentine Hills or Crystal) any nib.

(The nib is not stained, it was inked with Edelstein Jade at the time I was taking the pictures)

Thanks y'all!221332213422135221362213722138undefined22139 22140