PDA

View Full Version : Cerene

RayCornett
November 17th, 2015, 04:11 PM
I need to get a Waterman Carene apart. I know it is possible but I am looking for the proper steps as I know there seem to be odd parts in the section, etc.

pajaro
November 18th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Presumably you want to take apart the section. Why?

The nib is held on with adhesive. There is info on FPN, probably in the Waterman forum. Member Force has done it.

RayCornett
November 20th, 2015, 11:07 AM
I saw that it was held on be adhesive in some images but thought maybe it was also slightly up under the section as well.

qsnc
March 13th, 2017, 02:05 AM
I don't want to destroy your hopes, but I have just had my Carene in France for service, and I got the information from them that they have to actually break a part in the section to disassemble it. That part is then replaced for reassembly.

Woody
August 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I took one apart one time. Never got it back together. Force has done it; but he is a prized species. Good luck though and hope you learn something!

Chrissy
August 20th, 2017, 09:26 PM
I need to get a Waterman Carene apart. I know it is possible but I am looking for the proper steps as I know there seem to be odd parts in the section, etc.
If you absolutely have to take it apart, and you can accept the possibility that you will break it and need a replacement, then you should try to find out from 'Force' how it's done and proceed on that basis. :blink:

It's not something I would attempt. :(