PDA

View Full Version : SOLD For Sale:J. Herbin 1670 Inks & Lamy Safari

HoLmeslice
November 20th, 2015, 10:17 PM
In an effort to give back to the community of pen geeks I've become acquainted with and done business with over the last couple of months, I am providing an opportunity to purchase the following items. I have a surplus of items, and it's time to move some unused items to others, as necessary. Prices are below, shipping is $5, and paypal preferred (email:homeyo13@gmail.com). If purchasing more than one item, I'm willing to pay for shipping out of pocket. Any offers, questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to pm me.

Thanks for checking this sale out, I really appreciate your time, and participation in the FPgeeks community.

Peace, and God Bless,
HoLmeslice

J. Herbin 1670 inks: Price: $15 for one, $40 for all three (CONUS only, please) SOLD
- Rouge Hematite; 98% remaining
- Stormy Grey; 98% remaining
- Bleu Ocean (new "sheen" formulation); unopened, and sealed
- Note: I purchased these in separate Massdrop group buys (I sometimes have a slight impulse problem, when it comes to this hobby/habit), and recently realized that with all the other great inks out there, I'm not going to use the extra bottles.

Lamy Safari w/converter, Charcoal; EF Nib Price: 20 (CONUS only, please) Withdrawn
- slight usage blemishes (cap has a small scratch, clip has slight gap); no staining to converter; cleaned regularly; and good writer (nib replaced about 1 year ago, my nephew got a hold of it and bent the tines of the original F nib).
- I'm hesitant to sell this, as it was my first FP purchase a few years ago upon rekindling my affection for the tools. That said, the pen has dropped completely out of my rotation, since my last three FP purchases (which include a Pilot Metro, a TWSBI Eco w/ Pendleton BLS, and a Pilot Vanishing Point). I'd rather pass it on knowing it's being used well, than just leave it "chilling" in a storage case.