PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pelikan M600 Green o' Green and OMAS Paragon--$325 each

mrwh1609
November 21st, 2015, 06:28 AM
I will be selling some terrific pens from my collection, and this is the first wave, two pens originally purchased from nibs.com / Classic Fountain Pens.

$325 for each pen includes USPS Priority Mail within the US. US sales for now and perhaps international sales later.

First "I want it" holds a pen; first payment by PayPal takes it.

If you'd like to buy both, there will be a discount.

1.) Pelikan M600 Green o' Green, with a 14K FINE nib. This is the only one of those I have seen in person, and the green is richer and more layered than I could appreciate from photos online. The original owner seems to have used it very sparingly--when I rinsed it in an ultrasonic cleaner, there was not even a faint cloud of old ink. I could not (and cannot) bring myself to ink a collector's item, so I offer it for sale here. $325.

2.) OMAS Paragon in Gray, with Hi-Tech Trim and a FINE nib. This is my first and only OMAS so far, but it will not be my last--what an amazing writer. The original owner is a very experienced user of fountain pens, and he called it one of the smoothest nibs he had ever tried. I agree! It is a generous, wettish (about a 7 on a ten-point scale) fine, and a little soft. It writes well on even cheap copier paper; it glides across high-quality paper. The piston is a little stiff, perhaps from lack of use--the pen has been inked only a handful of times across the years. Ships in original box, with receipt from CFP. Also $325.

Thank you for looking!