PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Lamy 2000 w/Medium Architect Nib

Shane Cavitt
November 28th, 2015, 03:11 PM
***PEN HAS BEEN TRADED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

I have an almost brand new Lamy 2000 with a medium architect nib custom ground by Daniel Smith (thenibsmith.com). This pen has been inked only a couple of times and used for maybe 3 pages of total writing. It comes with the original box and papers.

I am torn about putting this pen up for sale. It is an excellent pen and the architect nib from Daniel Smith is very smooth with excellent flow. The only problem I have with the pen is that it is just too broad for me. I want something with a finer line. I will take any proceeds from this pen to turn around and buy another Lamy 2000 with a Fine nib. I will also get another architect grind. That is how much I like this pen and nib, but I need something finer.

With that in mind, I am also willing to trade for another Lamy 2000 Fine. Straight up. Basically you would get a custom grind for free.

Asking price is $125.00. Shipping included. Only looking to ship within CONUS at this time. Let me know if you have an questions. Thanks!

carlos.q
November 28th, 2015, 04:04 PM
A writing sample would be nice. ;)

KBeezie
November 28th, 2015, 04:56 PM
A writing sample would be nice. ;)

Especially since the pad is right there, and there's no side/bottom-shot of the nib to show the grind against the top shot.

:P I'm curious especially considering that the Lamy 2k out of the box already has a sort of architect-ish shape (like my Lamy 2000 with an EF does (http://i.imgur.com/ff6p0sa.jpg)).

VAA
November 29th, 2015, 04:19 AM
I too would like to see a writing sample please. I have a 2000 in fine that Id trade. It's been inked once. It's just as new. I have all the paperwork and box.

Shane Cavitt
November 29th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Ask and you shall receive. Here is a writing sample and a couple mor pics of the nib. Should have included them in the original post.

TSherbs
November 29th, 2015, 07:17 PM
yup, Mr. Smith seems to have done a good job with that nib

inklord
November 30th, 2015, 04:50 AM
pm sent

dannzeman
November 30th, 2015, 02:53 PM
Shane, if you send it back to me I can reduce the thickness free of charge.