PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop on Massdrop

VertOlive
November 28th, 2015, 07:35 PM
While wandering cyberspace for deals, I found this:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/metropolitan-retro-pop-fp

Right now you can buy two in choice of 6 colors and Fine/Med nib for $22.99. The lowest price hasn't been established yet so it may go lower when it ends in two days.

I bought 4. I blame this entirely on Lady Onogaro who used her Jedi Mind Control to force me to buy my first one in Ultramarine..... :o

migo984
November 28th, 2015, 09:01 PM
This is the second Pilot MR Retro massdrop. One finished a few weeks ago. Hopefully they make the numbers again and achieve minimum price.

penwash
November 28th, 2015, 10:17 PM
I'm waiting for them to do a drop on Pilot Prera, which so far has eluded me so deftly with near trade -misses.

Laurie
November 29th, 2015, 05:03 AM
Thanks VertOlive for the link. I just purchased a pair of the Metropolitans. I ordered the orange floral and the red one. I really like Pilot pens. I find they are such are great pen for the price. I have a Prera with a medium nib and a plumix with the 1.1 stub. I ordered a fine and a medium. I think I read where you can interchange all the feeds and nibs between these pens so if I am correct this is a very good and cheap way of having pens that you can change and write with various nibs. I just love the Pilots. I love the clear Prera demonstrator I have and I love the way the cover seems to just click closed. Very cool pen. Highly recommended for anyone starting out or who is after a budget pen they can take anywhere without worrying about scratching, dropping or losing. So cheap. Again thanks VertOlive for such a helpful post. Hope I add to the price

nospam666
November 29th, 2015, 12:27 PM
I signed up, too. I love the pilot nibs, and I can always use a cheap Knockaround pen.

nospam666
November 30th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Still at 22.99 usd. 7 hours left!

Lady Onogaro
November 30th, 2015, 07:09 PM
While wandering cyberspace for deals, I found this:

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/metropolitan-retro-pop-fp

Right now you can buy two in choice of 6 colors and Fine/Med nib for $22.99. The lowest price hasn't been established yet so it may go lower when it ends in two days.

I bought 4. I blame this entirely on Lady Onogaro who used her Jedi Mind Control to force me to buy my first one in Ultramarine..... :o

I got in on the first one, and now I am in on the second one! So I guess I am using my Jedi Mind Control on my own mind, too. :)

VertOlive
December 16th, 2015, 08:01 PM
I received notice that these have been shipped today.