PDA

View Full Version : One bottle of Habanero by Noodler's

Saintpaulia
November 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I have one bottle of Habanero ink by Noodler's for sale. The bottle is in used condition and is almost full. Given how Mr. Tardiff sells his bottles brimful, the amount in my bottle would be "full" in any other context.
I'd like to receive $10 for it but am open to offers. I guess the shipping would run about $3.50 if well packed (which it will be). Thanks for looking!

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s599/Breck22/Habanero1-1.jpg

Saintpaulia
November 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
SOLD

It would be nice to know how to put "Sold" in the thread title so people don't have to open up the thread's original post to find out it's sold. Alas, despite assurances that this can be done I've yet to see how explained. This would be a good test case. If anyone knows how to do it we could try on this one. And yes I went to "Go Advanced" but don't see anything there that would enable me to insert "SOLD" into the Thread Title. Thanks!

earthdawn
November 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM
LOL... It times itself out after an hour so you can't edit the title.

Frustrating I know ... but what can you do.

PS I'm loving the Namiki Falcon !!! I have given it a great home with lots of love and abuse... I mean use :)

Saintpaulia
November 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM
LOL... It times itself out after an hour so you can't edit the title.

Frustrating I know ... but what can you do.

:)
Well I suppose one could somehow communicate this software problem to the management? It seems obvious to me that this part of the system is set up backwards. Just when one needs to be able to change the thread title is precisely when one cannot!