PDA

View Full Version : Bought to re-sell...Now I wanna keep it

ChrisC
December 4th, 2015, 07:11 PM
This Divinia is just awesome. The spiraling facets catch the light in a mesmerizing way as you turn the pen in your hand. I really don't wanna sell this one. Could be a keeper...

Jon Szanto
December 4th, 2015, 08:20 PM
That has a suspiciously pointy end.

Chrissy
December 5th, 2015, 04:22 AM
That has a suspiciously pointy end.

Yes I thought that too. If it's a BP it's a decent looking pen.

ChrisC
December 6th, 2015, 07:36 AM
I just bought a Homo Sapiens pencil, in addition to the Divina ballpoint above. Is it heresy that I wanted the ballpoint/pencil versions of these rather than the FP versions? :)

rafapa
December 6th, 2015, 07:48 AM
I just bought a Homo Sapiens pencil, in addition to the Divina ballpoint above. Is it heresy that I wanted the ballpoint/pencil versions of these rather than the FP versions? :)
Yes/No

jar
December 6th, 2015, 08:09 AM

Not at all. There even people that take selfies or drink lite beer or dance in a car or eat bait or use speakers to play music out in public and even many other really really strange things. The world is wonderfully varied.

ChrisC
December 6th, 2015, 12:11 PM
I think the spiraling facets lend itself real well to the taper down to the BP tip. It's very aesthetically pleasing. Truly the Divine Proportion on display.