PDA

View Full Version : Drop dead gorgeous pens that you will never own

Miss Fountain Pen
December 5th, 2015, 04:43 PM
This is a thread about pens that you find breathtakingly beautiful, but that you will almost certainly never buy, either because they're way out of your budget, or because, aesthetics aside, you don't think you'd enjoy writing with them (unattractive nib options, poor ergonomics, etc.), or because you have (gasp!) quite simply decided not to buy any more pens ever. I'll go first!

(1) Danitrio Grey Bamboo with maki-e

https://chatterleyluxuries.com/product/danitrio-grey-bamboo-with-maki-e-fountain-pen/

I don't own any Danitrios. For the most part, I am not that tempted: I find Nakaya pens more aesthetically pleasing overall. With that said, this bamboo pen is one of the most beautiful pens I have ever seen anywhere. Sadly, I don't think a $1695 pen (and that seems to be a deep discount, btw) is in my future. Plus, stunning though the pen may be, I don't think I could comfortably write with a pen with such a big step between section and barrel.

(2) Namiki Yukari Autumn Leaves

http://nibs.com/NamikiYukariAutumnLeaves.htm

Again, stunning. There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this pen. Except the price, that is. At $3200, it is sadly out of my budget. However, if I ever win the lottery...

(3) Nakaya Kingfisher Cigar Long Fountain Pen

http://nibs.com/NakayaKingfisher.html

Beautiful artwork! However, at $4500, this pen costs more than my entire pen collection to date (I think). Plus ::sour grapes:: I like the Naka-ai model more than the Long model.

brunico
December 5th, 2015, 05:27 PM
If it helps you get over the Danitrio, I think it's a little gauche to have the company name on the clip, especially when it's done with little thought and looks like the sort of inept typography one might find on a disposable cigarette lighter.

My drop-dead gorgeous pen that I will never own is either a bit of old Italian celluloid or the Omas 360 in blue cotton resin and rose gold (http://www.nibs.com/Omas360VintageLE.html). You are in turn welcome to tell me how the Omas looks cheap in some way... ;)

Laura N
December 5th, 2015, 06:51 PM
For me, it's the Montblanc Hemingway. It's too expensive for me. But I always enjoy seeing them.

If I could get one in working condition, at half price, after winning the lottery, well that would be a good day. :)

Sammyo
December 5th, 2015, 07:13 PM
For me it would be any of three Sailor Seasons Under the Stars, but especially the Autumn...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/5b/2c/b05b2ccff7450b3cc9191c46f2d01378.jpg
http://www.writeherekitenow.co.uk/acatalog/Autumn%20UTS%20360%20degree705.png
http://www.sailorpen.com/20-06/Autumn-main.jpg

KBeezie
December 5th, 2015, 07:29 PM
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/uploads/post-39484-0-23457000-1327742445.jpg

fountainpenkid
December 5th, 2015, 08:00 PM
http://www.davespens.com/images/Nozac/NozRedChev5m14b-16.jpg

Savager
December 5th, 2015, 08:21 PM
I'm a simple man. Unfortunately even this isn't in my budget :-(

Pelikan M200 Cafe Creme

penwash
December 5th, 2015, 10:16 PM
This is a thread about pens that you find breathtakingly beautiful, but that you will almost certainly never buy, either because they're way out of your budget, or because, aesthetics aside, you don't think you'd enjoy writing with them (unattractive nib options, poor ergonomics, etc.), or because you have (gasp!) quite simply decided not to buy any more pens ever. I'll go first!

(1) Danitrio Grey Bamboo with maki-e

I don't own any Danitrios. For the most part, I am not that tempted: I find Nakaya pens more aesthetically pleasing overall. With that said, this bamboo pen is one of the most beautiful pens I have ever seen anywhere. Sadly, I don't think a $1695 pen (and that seems to be a deep discount, btw) is in my future. Plus, stunning though the pen may be, I don't think I could comfortably write with a pen with such a big step between section and barrel.

This exact pen is in my list of nice pens that I would get one day.
I would definitely buy this one clipless though.

jar
December 5th, 2015, 10:49 PM
I've learned to use the term "Never" very carefully since so many things I said I would never do I've done, said I would never get I've gotten, said I would never eat I've eaten, said I would never go there been there...

There are some pens I'm unlikely to get though; the Montblanc Hemingway, ST Dupont Granat Montparnasse or Olympio; any Nakaya, 2008 GvFC POTY, the 2007 Legacy Heritage Roaring Twenties. But we never know.

erpe
December 6th, 2015, 02:26 AM
Here's mine. The Onoto Chuzzelwit. It's not that it's too far beyond budget but the factory has gone belly up this year. Maybe one day I will bump into one.

Miss Fountain Pen
December 6th, 2015, 04:02 AM
Some gorgeous pens posted/mentioned in this thread. :) Sammyo's Sailor and KBeezie's Pelikan are really something else. But then, I am a sucker for maki-e. (I need to win the lottery...)

I've learned to use the term "Never" very carefully since so many things I said I would never do I've done, said I would never get I've gotten, said I would never eat I've eaten, said I would never go there been there...

Indeed, you're right. One never knows: I may get even more pen-crazy than I already am. I can just see it: "I don't drive, so of course it's perfectly reasonable for me to buy a pen that costs as much as a car." Hopefully not, though. Trying to preserve what's left of the soundness of my judgment in pen-related matters. :p

inklord
December 6th, 2015, 04:12 AM
Pelikan M1000 Raden - any of those.
It's not only too expensive for me, it's also too big.

Oh yes, and the Sailor KOP Ebonite or Ebonite-Urushi for the same reasons...

The M700 'Toledo' however, has been tempting me for about 30 years...

Sandy Fry
December 6th, 2015, 05:20 AM
I guess it depends on your definition of drop dead gorgeous.

I already have a few pens that, to me, are drop dead gorgeous ( Visconti Monaco Princely Wedding LE and Krone Amelia Earhart LE to name a couple ) but I don't think there is anything I lust after. I tend to buy what appeals to me and is in my price bracket at the time.

If I were forced to pick something I would like to own but probably never will then it would have to be a custom pen ( Scriptorium for example ) because I have no desire to wait 6 months for a pen.

David

zchen
December 6th, 2015, 04:59 PM
probably will never own a high quality maki-e pen.

Empty_of_Clouds
December 6th, 2015, 05:18 PM
Ah hell!

Anything over a couple of hundred dollars is going to be something I am very unlikely to ever own. That kind of eliminates most of the artistic offerings. I don't see anything under $200 that I find especially drop dead gorgeous. Again, personal tastes will vary.

KBeezie
December 6th, 2015, 08:57 PM
Ah hell!

Anything over a couple of hundred dollars is going to be something I am very unlikely to ever own. That kind of eliminates most of the artistic offerings. I don't see anything under $200 that I find especially drop dead gorgeous. Again, personal tastes will vary.

Nothing vintage even eh?

Empty_of_Clouds
December 6th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Sorry, no. Price is king. I am not from a privileged background. Interesting designs, nibs and materials come at a premium, new as well as vintage. And, as above, tastes vary, so what others may think of as gorgeous - like your Danitrio - I find rather uninspiring and pedestrian looking.

Sandy Fry
December 7th, 2015, 03:14 AM
I am not from a privileged background either. I work hard. Save my money. I don't smoke or drink or gamble. No fancy foo-foo coffees. No eating out 3 or 4 days a week. You would be amazed at how fast you can save if you cut out/down on "'luxury" items. No brand names for clothes. Generic equivalents of OTC medication.

David

Empty_of_Clouds
December 7th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Funny, I don't need to cut out or down on anything as I don't really spend any money on luxuries (pens aside, and even there I am low market). There are simply no further sensible reductions I can make. It's a hole quite frankly, and one that I don't see a way out of any time soon.

Miss Fountain Pen
December 7th, 2015, 04:36 AM
Sorry, no. Price is king. I am not from a privileged background. Interesting designs, nibs and materials come at a premium, new as well as vintage. And, as above, tastes vary, so what others may think of as gorgeous - like your Danitrio - I find rather uninspiring and pedestrian looking.

This thread was about gorgeous pens that you don't expect to buy, so having a relatively modest budget is no obstacle to participating. You don't mean to suggest that a lack of funds makes a person unable to appreciate beauty, do you?

KBeezie
December 7th, 2015, 05:50 AM
I am not from a privileged background either. I work hard. Save my money. I don't smoke or drink or gamble. No fancy foo-foo coffees. No eating out 3 or 4 days a week. You would be amazed at how fast you can save if you cut out/down on "'luxury" items. No brand names for clothes. Generic equivalents of OTC medication.

David

Though I find that vintages can be a lot cheaper than the 'gorgeous' modern pens out there. Just a matter of what attracts you. A lot of the really attractive vintages I like tend to be under 300, and a decent few that I actually like in appearance (But aren't necessarily over the top in visual) are under 100.

Chalks up to personal preference.

The stuff I find gorgeous in modern just happens to be the hand crafted lacquerware or maki-e artwork which comes with a hefty price tag. Plus I'd rather use the pen than to acquire a mantlepiece. (though I would use a actual layered maki-e pen, if it wasn't something to the cost that I could not replace without some serious pain).

Empty_of_Clouds
December 7th, 2015, 10:21 AM

This thread was about gorgeous pens that you don't expect to buy, so having a relatively modest budget is no obstacle to participating. You don't mean to suggest that a lack of funds makes a person unable to appreciate beauty, do you?

Of course not, but it is only the lack of funds that prevents me from buying pens that I think are gorgeous.

sitsi
December 7th, 2015, 11:07 AM

Of course not, but it is only the lack of funds that prevents me from buying pens that I think are gorgeous.
As all of us...

Miss Fountain Pen
December 7th, 2015, 12:19 PM

As all of us...

Precisely. :)

ethernautrix
December 7th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Oh, there are so many! So many incredibly intricate Danitrio maki-e designs and the Montblanc Skeletons! That's what jumps to mind.

And there's Max from Russia with hand-painted pens -- but what I really like are some of his hand-painted boxes.

Sandy Fry
December 8th, 2015, 04:44 AM

David

Though I find that vintages can be a lot cheaper than the 'gorgeous' modern pens out there. Just a matter of what attracts you. A lot of the really attractive vintages I like tend to be under 300, and a decent few that I actually like in appearance (But aren't necessarily over the top in visual) are under 100.

Chalks up to personal preference.

The stuff I find gorgeous in modern just happens to be the hand crafted lacquerware or maki-e artwork which comes with a hefty price tag. Plus I'd rather use the pen than to acquire a mantlepiece. (though I would use a actual layered maki-e pen, if it wasn't something to the cost that I could not replace without some serious pain).

I hear ya KB.

My point was, that even with a modest income a " gorgeous " pen is within reach.

Also, again I agree with you, we all have differing opinions on what we find " gorgeous". Yes, the hand painted Maki-e pens are very expensive but IMHO some of them definitely don't fall in the "gorgeous " category.

I have a few pens $1500+ but they all get used. They are not, and never will be, show pieces.

David

KBeezie
December 8th, 2015, 06:47 AM
Also, again I agree with you, we all have differing opinions on what we find " gorgeous". Yes, the hand painted Maki-e pens are very expensive but IMHO some of them definitely don't fall in the "gorgeous " category.

Example of one that is still technically 'hand painted', and 'maki-e' but doesn't fall into that category:

http://static.karlblessing.com/pens/wancher_makie/1.jpg

bluesea
December 8th, 2015, 10:09 AM
How about a Piccolo long with custom urushi? Not even sure if it can be done, urushi over urushi.

http://www.hakuminurushi.com/lacquerware/shibourushitsugarunuri.html

http://www.hakuminurushi.com/lacquerware/kyushitsu.html

GardenWeasel
December 8th, 2015, 03:46 PM
I still lust after a Montblanc Agatha Christie fountain pen. sigh!

Neo
December 8th, 2015, 03:58 PM

Example of one that is still technically 'hand painted', and 'maki-e' but doesn't fall into that category:

is that a tomato on the pen?

Sammyo
December 8th, 2015, 04:19 PM

As it is a Japanese Platinum my guess would be a persimmon

penwash
December 8th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Not to detract from the Urushi Maki-e pens, I just thought that due to their emphasize on the finish, these pens are not advancing (or in a lot of cases, reviving) the other parts of the pen. As a contrast, I went through the Wahl-Eversharp website the other day, not only was I struck by how cool they look, but also at the fact that they put to use old filling-systems into their modern pen.

I guess I'm just saying that I appreciate more than just pretty finish in a fountain pen.

pajaro
December 8th, 2015, 05:20 PM
I haven't seen anything here that I like. The Waterman L'etalon maybe. Parker 51 Vacumatic Nassau Green, single jewel. Actually any pen that I like and don't have, because I am not getting any more pens.

KBeezie
December 9th, 2015, 08:57 PM

As it is a Japanese Platinum my guess would be a persimmon

Platinum PTL-5000 that was sold as a Wancher Limited Maki-e Pen (painted by them, not Platinum) and yes, titled Persimmon.

Not to detract from the Urushi Maki-e pens, I just thought that due to their emphasize on the finish, these pens are not advancing (or in a lot of cases, reviving) the other parts of the pen. As a contrast, I went through the Wahl-Eversharp website the other day, not only was I struck by how cool they look, but also at the fact that they put to use old filling-systems into their modern pen.

I guess I'm just saying that I appreciate more than just pretty finish in a fountain pen.

Seems like that would be somewhat a misconception since nib/feed/converter wise they tend to perform well and in the case of Nakaya is supposed to be tuned and checked before sending out. (A company that strikes me more as being more about the body than the nib performance , to me anyways seems to be Visconti).

Also far as Modern Wahl-Eversharp, without getting too much into it, I will say I much prefer the 1940s Skyline over the modern skyline, and not because a fully restored one is half the price of a modern one.

Bogon07
December 10th, 2015, 08:13 PM
VISCONTI Chocolate factory SAID 1923 Limited Edition -100 pens as a variation of the Divine design, without the silver inlaid.
The pen will be accompanied by a bottle of Jansen De Atramentis Ink, made from chocolate and most intensely smelling like this.
http://www.penboard.de/pb/6/6812g.jpg
I do not think I would put the chocolate ink in that pen though.

wangminze
December 10th, 2015, 09:52 PM
Just started a wishlist last week. It's already over $10k. I try to tell myself that I'll get them someday since I'm still young.
I picked them pretty much only because of their beauty.
Amount them:

Moore 92-A or 94-A
Pelikan Moonlight and Sunlight
Visconti Opera Master Demo Clear
Platinum 5 Lakes Pens
Wahl-Eversharp Docric
Kaweco Al Sport Raw Aluminum
Custom Urushi Raden Pen
Omas 90th Anniversary Cavalier Armando Simoni Set (Rhodium)

Jon Szanto
December 11th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Jar is right: never is a very potent word, one that puts as many constraints on you as you allow it.

With that in mind, there are certainly pens out there that... yeah. But in the last year or so, I can't think of any other pens that - in another time and universe - I would gather to me in a nanosecond. It is probably as remote a chance as can be, but even that glimmer of hope keeps me admiring the pens by Martin of Manu Propria pens (just one example):

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21709&stc=1&d=1444818680

Sandy Fry
December 11th, 2015, 05:51 AM
Gorgeous pens Jon.

I had never heard of Manu Propria pens so looked them up. Just going by the looks of the pens you posted I expected the prices to be stratospheric but some of the pens are actually quite reasonably priced. The Swiss Franc is almost on par with the US dollar and the lowest priced pen on the site I have found, so far, is around $1300 US Dollars. The ones you posted are $4100. Still not a bad price for what you get.

There are indeed some gorgeous pens on the site but some ...not so gorgeous...ones too.

David

penwash
December 11th, 2015, 06:39 AM

Seems like that would be somewhat a misconception since nib/feed/converter wise they tend to perform well and in the case of Nakaya is supposed to be tuned and checked before sending out. (A company that strikes me more as being more about the body than the nib performance , to me anyways seems to be Visconti).

I wasn't at all discussing the performance of the Nakaya pens.
I am simply stating my preference that gorgeous finish alone does not necessarily makes a pen high on my list.
I'm more drawn to cool-looking pens *and* some interesting mechanism without the fancy finishes.

Jon Szanto
December 11th, 2015, 10:10 AM
I had never heard of Manu Propria pens so looked them up.

I would have never known of them, but Martin has had a number of posts here on our site over the last year or two (he posts as manupropria) that have introduced the pens, as well as his techniques for creating them. Remarkable work.

KKay
December 11th, 2015, 01:22 PM
Oh my, that is outstanding looking. No way I will ever be able to afford that though. It's worth more than my vehicle right now!!! :cry:

Jar is right: never is a very potent word, one that puts as many constraints on you as you allow it.

With that in mind, there are certainly pens out there that... yeah. But in the last year or so, I can't think of any other pens that - in another time and universe - I would gather to me in a nanosecond. It is probably as remote a chance as can be, but even that glimmer of hope keeps me admiring the pens by Martin of Manu Propria pens (just one example):

http://fpgeeks.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21709&stc=1&d=1444818680

Sammyo
December 11th, 2015, 07:55 PM
I am simply stating my preference that gorgeous finish alone does not necessarily makes a pen high on my list.
I'm more drawn to cool-looking pens *and* some interesting mechanism without the fancy finishes.

I think we all agree with you in one respect or another. So instead of saying you like different aspects of a pen, in the spirit of the thread, show us the pens you think are gorgeous and tell us why.

I will add another pen (non Irushi!) that I like. I love the simplicity of the lines and the clean nature of its arrangement... The Parker 50 Falcon.
http://www.ulugtekin.com/pen/Ulugtekin%20Parker/Rare/Parker_Falcon_Flighter_Gold_Trim/Parker_Falcon_2.JPG

KBeezie
December 11th, 2015, 11:36 PM

I think we all agree with you in one respect or another. So instead of saying you like different aspects of a pen, in the spirit of the thread, show us the pens you think are gorgeous and tell us why.

I will add another pen (non Irushi!) that I like. I love the simplicity of the lines and the clean nature of its arrangement... The Parker 50 Falcon.
http://www.ulugtekin.com/pen/Ulugtekin%20Parker/Rare/Parker_Falcon_Flighter_Gold_Trim/Parker_Falcon_2.JPG

*Urushi*

:P I prefer the Brown Gold-Plated version of that 50 Falcon.

Sandy Fry
December 12th, 2015, 03:42 AM
I had never heard of Manu Propria pens so looked them up.

I would have never known of them, but Martin has had a number of posts here on our site over the last year or two (he posts as manupropria) that have introduced the pens, as well as his techniques for creating them. Remarkable work.

I agree. For a one-man operation his work/quality looks outstanding. Would love to see one in the flesh!

David

stub
December 12th, 2015, 04:19 AM
Most of my desires are Vintage.

Parker Vacumatic Maxima
Double Jewel Parker 51
Waterman 100 Year Pen.

Top of the list, & one I am 100% certain I won't own barring some crazy yard sale sumgai: Waterman Patrician. They go for crazy money and the pens themselves seem frail. I'd be afraid to buy even If i could.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dejUbShyuPc/VR7fFhvUBTI/AAAAAAAALDM/DeMaeE2T_9Y/s1600/fotografia%2B2.JPG

Sammyo
December 12th, 2015, 07:13 AM
*Urushi*

:P I prefer the Brown Gold-Plated version of that 50 Falcon.

I don't even... I can't... my wife is Japanese... I'll get my coat.

I actually prefer the brown model too, but couldn't find a decent picture that I was happy with 😉

VertOlive
December 12th, 2015, 01:14 PM
Never Never Land Pen: DANITRIO CHINKIN SEIRYU (CLEAR STREAM)--DENSHO

I love my aquariums...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/sparrowe/densho1.jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/sparrowe/media/densho1.jpg.html)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/sparrowe/densho2.jpg

TSherbs
December 13th, 2015, 08:52 PM
That Parker 50 Falcon (a few posts up) is so cool.

ethernautrix
December 15th, 2015, 06:38 PM
...But in the last year or so, I can't think of any other pens that - in another time and universe - I would gather to me in a nanosecond. It is probably as remote a chance as can be, but even that glimmer of hope keeps me admiring the pens by Martin of Manu Propria pens....

Oh... some of his pens... my goodness... *fans face*

penwash
December 15th, 2015, 07:09 PM
This pen in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Au0VyTnB1E

... is not only gorgeous, but also attempted to push the limits of pen design and manufacturing.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5Au0VyTnB1E/maxresdefault.jpg

This is an example of Drop-dead-gorgeous pen that amazes me way more than a pretty pen with super-duper finish, but uses an ordinary nib -- albeit 23K precious metal -- and a cartridge filling system.

VIDEO CREDIT: I don't know who Brian is, but I admire his video production quality and handwriting

GardenWeasel
December 17th, 2015, 06:07 PM
The 21st anniversary Nakaya from nibs.com. Lovely colors!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/nukemkb/image_1.jpeg

Pic from nibs.com site...

carlos.q
December 18th, 2015, 02:44 AM
This beauty was up for sale last year by FPN's Christof. Even though the price was quite reasonable (considering its age and condition) it was way out of my league. The pen went unsold and Christof kept it. Maybe someday I'll hit the lottery and ask Christof (ever so gently) if he would ever consider selling me this pen...

Runnin_Ute
December 19th, 2015, 06:43 PM
Currently my most expensive pen is $100. I am not sure I will ever spend even $200 which by many standards is not a bad amount. One of my favorite modern/current production pens out there? The Pelikan M805 Stresseman. Sadly I don't believe I will ever be able to own one due to budget constraints. I find it absolutely stunning. I only wish the design was available on some of the smaller pens (M400/M600 series). I don't expect it will ever be available on the M2xx series. My best chance would be to either come into some money or to pick one up previously owned.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/Fountain%20Pens/m805_stresemann_zps5i4zhtne.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Runnin_Ute/media/Fountain%20Pens/m805_stresemann_zps5i4zhtne.jpg.html)

One I didn't know if I would have the opportunity to get but have recently acquired is the Pelikan M200 Cognac. I have only had it a few weeks and it has become a favorite already. It is the only Pelikan I have I have purchased new.

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af283/Runnin_Ute/Fountain%20Pens/M200%20Cognac_zpsjzb8nmvf.jpg (http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/Runnin_Ute/media/Fountain%20Pens/M200%20Cognac_zpsjzb8nmvf.jpg.html)

ethernautrix
December 21st, 2015, 10:14 AM
PEOPLE! NEVER SAY NEVER!

I never thought I would own a Montblanc Semiramis.

And then I did.

But by then... I had fallen for the understated gorgeousness of Nakaya, and the Semiramis looked downright ostentatious next to my few Piccolos, and so... long story short: I do not have the Semiramis anymore. But, man, it felt good to have it for a while anyway.

Sketchy
December 21st, 2015, 04:15 PM
About nine years ago I saw a pen that really spoke to me, a Marlen Journal 2001 LE. For the next few months I searched the internet for one, coming up with absolutely nothing. For the next few years I kept my eyes open because you never know but, eventually, I moved on.

At the SF Pen Show this past August that very pen surfaced for sale, now it fits oh so delightfully in my hand and collection.

So, as this pen's former owner says, "PEOPLE! NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Jon Szanto
December 21st, 2015, 04:31 PM
NEVER SAY NEVER!

Logic fail.

But the point is well-taken. ;)

ChrisC
December 26th, 2015, 06:58 PM
I didn't bother looking up the price because I know I won't be able to have it for years, if ever.

Montblanc 128 PL.

I can't afford a 128, let alone a PL version...

http://pencluster.com/images/pen/montblanc/128_pl_ef_4933/01.jpg

ethernautrix
December 27th, 2015, 10:14 AM
About nine years ago I saw a pen that really spoke to me, a Marlen Journal 2001 LE. For the next few months I searched the internet for one, coming up with absolutely nothing. For the next few years I kept my eyes open because you never know but, eventually, I moved on.

At the SF Pen Show this past August that very pen surfaced for sale, now it fits oh so delightfully in my hand and collection.

So, as this pen's former owner says, "PEOPLE! NEVER SAY NEVER!"

Wow, I had no idea that you'd been looking for so long for the M. Journal! Maybe you mentioned it and I didn't catch it. Well... now I'm even happier that you have it. Hooray!

Claudiu
December 28th, 2015, 11:15 AM
Danitrio Hanryo „Niwano-hana" and Visconti van Gogh sunflower.

http://i.imgur.com/ForS995.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/etX96yn.jpg