PDA

View Full Version : For sale : 2016 Hobonichi Techo

Penjonesing
December 19th, 2015, 08:24 AM
I have a 2016 techo that I bought from jetpens with the best of intentions and I just know I won't use it. At least not for the full year.

I did write my name and address in the last page (personal info), which I will cut out. Other than that, it is totally blank.

Asking SOLD shipped CONUS. thanks!!

katherine
December 19th, 2015, 11:45 AM
I keep thinking about getting one... But I'm worried it's too big to carry around regularly. (I'm not home pretty often, which makes daily journaling weird and inconsistent)

Do you know approximately how much it weighs? Also, is this coverless?

Penjonesing
December 19th, 2015, 01:20 PM
I keep thinking about getting one... But I'm worried it's too big to carry around regularly. (I'm not home pretty often, which makes daily journaling weird and inconsistent)

Do you know approximately how much it weighs? Also, is this coverless?

It's funny you mention your concern over it being too large because I think most people are a little surprised at how small it is. I don't have a scale handy, but I'd guess 2-3 oz. tomoe river paper of very thin and light, which is how they fit 365 days with individual pages in such a compact journal.

I'm just the dummy who buys a planner/journal each year and uses it 1 month. Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

earthdawn
December 19th, 2015, 01:48 PM
Took a couple of quick pics of mine so you can see the size.

katherine
December 20th, 2015, 11:36 AM
Thank you for the photos! That's much smaller than I'd imagined it to be.

Curtisvan
December 21st, 2015, 01:33 AM
Yes that's the English version correct? It's extremely light weight. I went to the larger Japanese version this year.

Penjonesing
December 21st, 2015, 04:10 AM
Yes that's the English version correct? It's extremely light weight. I went to the larger Japanese version this year.

Correct!