PDA

View Full Version : SUPER SATURDAY SALE... WAHL EVERSHARPS, BIG PENCIL LOT, MISC STUFF!

Rick Krantz
December 19th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Really cool sale, last before Christmas....

This is a large sale, a bunch of Wahl Eversharps, a bunch of pencils, and then a bunch of pens!

Usual... all working unless noted, all have a 1 year warranty, if working, etc.. not sold "as-is"

Shipping... Domestic priority! is $5, Domestic first class is free, International is $5, pay only one time, buy one or buy them all...

Payment... Paypal most preferred.

If you want this by Xmas, let me know, If you are paid up today, I will take a trip to the post office and use the machine on the weekend here! I will do my best to get it to you before thursday!

How it works... Send me an email (not a PM, facebook message, or letter) at ckrantz3@msn.com, saying "I want it" not... can you send me a few more pictures, that does not reserve a pen. I will however gladly send you additional pictures, really I will. I'll confirm it's yours, and you sorta pay, in a timely fashion, please. It's that simple....

Okay.....

Left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/dec19/dec19eversharp.jpg

A Wahl gold filled ringtop 2 size, super clean pen, nice semi flex wahl #2 14K fine nib, lever fill. ITEM PRICE $65 NOW $55 SOLD

B Eversharp Skyline set with box, in black, nice gold filled dome, wide gold filled band, and.... a nice flex 14K skyline fine nib! really nice pen. lever fill, demi size. ITEM PRICE $75 SOLD

C Eversharp Skyline set, in blue, stripped caps, with box. nice clean set, fine firmish 14K nib, lever fill, demi sized. ITEM PRICE $65

D Eversharp Skyline in brown, gold filled cap, pretty clean, nice 14K fine point, kinda firm, lever fill, full size. ITEM PRICE $60

E Eversharp Skyline in maroon, decent pen, nice fine 14K nib, lever fill, full sized. ITEM PRICE $45

F Eversharp 5th avenue ballpoint set, black, GF caps, not working, original ink refill, clean. ITEM PRICE $40

Pencil LOT....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/dec19/dec19pencillot.jpg

whole group as-is, some working, mixed bag... ITEM PRICE ALL 12... $45 SOLD

Main Event PEN SALE!!!!

from left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/dec19/dec19pens.jpg

Z Pilot Vanishing point in black chrome trim... I don't know a lot about these, I wanted to try one, and I don't like how you have to hold it, anyway, this one has a broad/stub 14K nib, fills, and writes, with convertor, some fine trim wear/pitting, but otherwise pretty nice. ITEM PRICE $60 SOLD

Y Parker depression era pen in green marble. button filler, 14K Parker pen nib, fine point, decent pen, nice user. ITEM PRICE $45 SOLD

X Parker Vacumatic in golden pearl, debutante size, vacumatic filler, even cleaner (and better clarity)than I above. fine point 14K parker vacumatic two tone nib. This one likely saw little use. ITEM PRICE $65 SOLD

W Parker Vacumatic in black, two band junior style, vacumatic filler, nice clarity of barrel, nice smooth 14K fine point, clean pen. ITEM PRICE $65

V Waterman 52 with GF trim, wide gold filled band, engraved with HFW initials, nice clean pen, nice fine/medium flex waterman #2 nib. ITEM PRICE $90 SOLD

U Esterbrook J in pale green, lever fill, nice pen, fine 2550 nib. ITEM PRICE $30

T Sheaffer oversized balance in black. lever fill, really clean pen. This one has a great story. Bought new in 1928 (as a flattop) every item on this was replaced, except the nib, over the original owner's lifetime. It was last serviced in the 70's, where Sheaffer told the owner, they could not honor the lifetime warranty, and offered to replace it with a 60's era left over stock imperial. The long history of service is why this flattop is now a balance, with an early style nib. Writes great, neat story. ITEM PRICE $150

S John Holland in green pearl celluloid. beautiful pen, nice applied trim, rarely seen. has some spread at the lever, correct 14K fine/medium John Holland Jewel nib, semi flex. ITEM PRICE $80

R Water Pen in black, lever fill. yes, you like it weird? here you go ya freak... this pen has a tiny ink tube that gets installed into the feed. fill it with water, it makes it's own ink. How many fills? I dunno. Does it work? not likely. Will it write for me? yes! It has been resacced, and rebuilt. I did not fill it, but if you fill it with ink, it will write like a regular pen. Fill it with water? I dunno. It has one new capsule installed, otherwise it would leak out. 4 more in the compartment in the back of the barrel. nice warranted 14K fine flex nib. ITEM PRICE $75

sconny
December 19th, 2015, 03:06 PM
I'm interested in X - could you post a pic of the nib?

SeminarianMike
December 19th, 2015, 03:28 PM
I'll take the pilot VP can I see a quick shot of the nib tho

penwash
December 19th, 2015, 03:44 PM
Guys, Rick usually responses very quickly if you email him.

SeminarianMike
December 20th, 2015, 01:36 PM
Anyone here back from Rick I really want the VP

acelticmonk
December 20th, 2015, 02:52 PM
I already bought the VP [emoji106]

SeminarianMike
December 20th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Darn darn darn [emoji20]

henkm
December 21st, 2015, 06:36 AM
If you want to buy something from Rick, you have to be very fast. If I open the topic 3 hours after the original post, most/all is usually gone.