PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTS: Soennecken Prasident 14k Fine Nib Mottishaw Tuned

Z-Tab
December 24th, 2015, 07:39 PM
Christmas has been a bit more expensive this year than expected, so I’m parting with a few choice pieces from my collection.

This is a very rare and beautiful pen. The top of the line Soennecken in its era, with an absolutely amazing 14k Fine nib. This pen is in perfect working condition and apart from some ambering of the ink window and minor brassing, it is in excellent aesthetic condition as well. A small writing sample is included in the pics, pardon my handwriting.

This pen was restored and tuned by John Mottishaw. I’m offering it at $WITHDRAWN Shipped within the US (well under the $1k+ that these can go for). International is possible, but shipping will be an additional $40 (tracked Express). Payment via Paypal only.

HERE ARE THE PICS (http://imgur.com/a/Iz2gk)

Z-Tab
December 27th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Bump. Only available until Tuesday, then I'm pulling it.

EDIT:

Response to question RE: Brassing and White Button (your message box is full)

The wider cap band is where I'd say the brassing shows. I don't think it's bad at all, it just isn't shiny fresh gold.

The white button is just a bit dirty, but in great shape (especially compared to other Soenneckens of its era). It is made of casein, so I'm reluctant to attempt to clean it.