PDA

View Full Version : Parker, Hicks Vermeil Combo, Coral Parker 45, etc.

daynix
January 1st, 2016, 04:12 PM
Happy New Year All!!
Here's an interesting group of pens and pencils for sale. All are restored or in working condition unless otherwise noted: From Left to right: Offers Welcome!

1. Parker Jotter Set - Includes a rare top actuated pencil with a Parker Cartridge Pencil Refill and an original eraser that looks new, a Parker Jotter ballpoint with an early Parker T-Ball Jotter refill (has white lettering and stripes) and a small purse Jotter - I've replaced the original jotter filler with a new one. Set $85
2. Parker 51 Demi fountain pen in cedar blue, stainless cap,Fine 14K nib, working $Sold
3. Parker 45 Orange pen with 14K fine nib. Comes with a Parker converter. The orange is one of the most rare colors of this pen - I also have a 14k medium nib available - I can replace it for free or you can have both nibs for an additional $20. (Same pen sold on FPH for $135) This one is near mint for$125.
4. Oversize Kaywoodie Hi-Test pen (made by Salz). Measures slightly over 5 1/4 inches long, has a large 14K nib marked Hi-Test Kaywoodie 14K. I've had this pen for a while but its nib was missing the iridium. It's just returned from the nib meister with new medium iridium installed. Ball end brassing and some slight metal wear on the lever. Good green color and a three leaf clover on top of the cap in white. $150
5. Hicks Combo pen and pencil. Marked Sterling + 1/4 14K - which means it's Vermeil. Has a 14K W.S.Hicks and Sons 14K nib in medium with a little flex. One ding on the pencil area, otherwise very nice. There is some wear to the gold fill in a couple of places with silver showing (on the flat area of the clip and one spot under the ball). The section unscrews to reveal a bulb fill system. $275
6. Waterman fountain pen from the 1950s (Commando?) - Lever filler with metal gold colored cap with silver colored rings, cap is in great condition. NIb is 14Kt Waterman Ideal Firm. $65
7. Eversharp top actated pencil, blue barrel, gold and silver colored cap. The end of the pencil removes to reveal an inner lead magazine - filled with original Eversharp red end leads. $35
8. Pelikan 450 pencil from the 1950s - would be the companion to a Pelikan 400 Pen. Top actualted in great shape, has a personalization Gunther Ridder. I see these sell for over $100 - my price is just $75
9. Parker mini Duofold pencil in green, great color. Working condition $85
10. Three Snorkel pens, not restored. They are all in beautiful shape but needing new sacs - and two came in their original boxes. The burgandy with silver cap has a 14K conical nib in fine, one of the light blue pens has a 14k #5 standard nib in fine, the other blue snorkel pen has a Palladium nib marked M5. (not restored, I can do them but cost is $25 additional for each pen). Note the interesting papers - directions for the snorkel pen. All three pens one price as is- $75 Sold

Shipping is $5 in the US and at cost worldwide (usually $13). To purchase email me at daynix@aol.com. Take a look at my website where I've got some great pens for sale. www.dayneswritesite.com Offers welcome!

Thanks for looking