PDA

View Full Version : AURORA America LE

bluefeathers
January 4th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Beautiful blue and red striped AURORA AMERICA Limited Edition. Piston filler, awesome 18K Fine Nib. Gently used for two fills; in new condition. Through trial and error, I recently discovered my favorite pens, and no longer have use for this pen.

Comes with original box and papers. The ink bottle has been opened, so I would prefer to leave that out, but can add it if it is important to the buyer.

Shipping: $15 CONUS. Selling at $450.

I accept Paypal. Please PM me here if interested.

Here is the whole description:

Aurora dedicates a creation to the American continent, celebrating its melting pot of cultures, people and adventures.

Endless landscapes, the legend of the frontier and the emotion of conquest. A land that, once again is just waiting to be rediscovered.

Lonely landscapes and modern cities.

A journey that continues among the symbols narrated by the details of the special ring: from the Indians, the first inhabitants of these lands, to the pioneers wagon, the cactus of the desert and the condor drawn by the mysterious Nazca Lines.

A limited and numbered production available: 7,500 Fountain pen with piston filler, 7,500 Ballpoint, 5,500 Rollerball, 999 Sketch pen and gift box of which 99 Quartet with the same number Specially reserved for collectors

The cap and barrel of the pen incorporates the color of the american flag.

White like purity and innocence, Blue like vigilance, perseverance and justice, Red like valor and courage.

The stone "Red Jasper" on the head irradiates the marbled resin body with a red glow.

The clip is embellished with the engraved map of the continent.

Fine details decorates the ring and narrate the legend of the American continent.