PDA

View Full Version : [WTB]Bungbox L'Amant purple

Vanishsophie
January 10th, 2016, 11:01 PM
Update!

Since I got really nice FPGeek member and offered me L'Amant purple, now I'm looking for old bottle bungbox, which does not matter either new/unopen or used.

PM me if you are willing to sell. Thanks!

Crazyorange
January 11th, 2016, 06:23 AM
If you can't find a bottle, email Vaness1938.com and request to go on a waiting list for the ink. I understand sometimes they get bungbox ink and never put it in their website, because the waiting list gets first dibs.

Vanishsophie
January 11th, 2016, 09:08 AM
Actually I dont really think those diamond bottles would be found in Vanness store. ;( and I think I would be the last one on the waiting list.

Chrissy
January 11th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Actually I dont really think those diamond bottles would be found in Vanness store. ;( and I think I would be the last one on the waiting list.

I would say there is no harm in trying. If you're on the list Vanness will either get one and tell you you can buy it, or they won't. If you're not on the list you will have no chance. So isn't a small chance better than no chance at all?

sgtstretch
January 11th, 2016, 09:51 AM
If you want the tall diamond bottle, you'll have to look for old stock or used. I was part of an order from BB back in March last year, and most of the bottles we received were the shorter stubby Sailor bottles.

Crazyorange
January 11th, 2016, 11:57 AM
If you want the tall diamond bottle, you'll have to look for old stock or used. I was part of an order from BB back in March last year, and most of the bottles we received were the shorter stubby Sailor bottles.

That's correct. If you want the vase shaped Bottle, you'll need to buy on the secondary market. New bottles are the usual stubby sailor ink bottles.

Better yet, see if you can get your hands on an empty bottle and then get the ink and put it in the bottle.

Vanishsophie
January 11th, 2016, 01:22 PM
I think the thing is Bungbox store already discontinues producing those diamond bottles anymore, so even I am on the list, I am not able to get one (maybe)
Also Bungbox opened Amazon again and the bottles style are round shape now. ;(

Vanishsophie
January 11th, 2016, 01:24 PM
I mean the used bottle does not really matter since the reason I want old bottle because they look pretty (for sure) than the new round shape. Also the color does not really matter because my main purpose is to get old style bottles.:bump2:

Vanishsophie
January 11th, 2016, 01:25 PM
If someone would like to offer either empty bottles or used diamond bottles, I would like to get them. (Secondly the color should be my right type ;p)

Vanishsophie
January 12th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Updated!!!!