PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc bracelet - Please help :)

MBB2k
January 15th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Hey all, I've just made this account, so I'm sorry if it comes across as rude for my first thread to be a demanding one, but I need help :)

So I've decided to buy myself a montblanc bracelet, and went to visit my local montblanc boutique. I found a bracelet I liked for around 600 euros. That seemed a little overpriced, so I decided to check online, and found a website called wheelersluxurygifts which was selling the same bracelet for 450 euros including shipping!

Specific link:

https://www.wheelersluxurygifts.com/product/montblanc/contemporary-men-s-medium-silver-and-white-rubber-bracelet

My question is, why would it be 150 euros cheaper including shipping. Is the one from that website possibly a fake? Or has anyone had any experience with wheelers before?

Anyways, I hope I can get some help, thanks all :)

jar
January 15th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

It appears that Wheeler's has an actual physical presence but they are not listed as an authorized dealer on Montblancs website. I would imagine the item is not a fake but possibly grey market and likely without warranty. You can always ask Montblanc if there is a question.

Chrissy
January 15th, 2016, 01:16 PM
Wheelers luxury gifts is a well known authorised Montblanc seller. Not fakes

MBB2k
January 15th, 2016, 10:36 PM

It appears that Wheeler's has an actual physical presence but they are not listed as an authorized dealer on Montblancs website. I would imagine the item is not a fake but possibly grey market and likely without warranty. You can always ask Montblanc if there is a question.

True, but if you open the link and look at one of the picturesame provided, one of them is a "Jewelers Guide" and comes with a "International Guarantee Certificate", could that mean it actually comes with warranty?

MBB2k
January 15th, 2016, 10:36 PM
Picture*

jar
January 16th, 2016, 07:08 AM

True, but if you open the link and look at one of the picturesame provided, one of them is a "Jewelers Guide" and comes with a "International Guarantee Certificate", could that mean it actually comes with warranty?

The guide is only of value if stamped and signed by an authorized dealer. If Wheeler's is authorized then all should be fine.

FredRydr
January 16th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Bracelets?

Chrissy
January 17th, 2016, 02:39 AM

It doesn't matter where the warranty comes from. An International Guarantee Certificate is a warranty. Wheelers Luxury Gifts are authorised Montblanc sellers based in the UK. They aren't selling fakes or grey imports. Their stock is from Montblanc and is fully guaranteed.