PDA

View Full Version : PRE PHILLY PEN SHOW SALE

Rick Krantz
January 16th, 2016, 03:02 PM
Usual Stuff... all working unless noted, all have a 1 year warranty, if working, etc.. not sold "as-is"

Shipping... Domestic shipping is priority $5, International is $10

Payment... Paypal most preferred.

How it works... Send me an email (not a PM, facebook message, or letter) at ckrantz3@msn.com (ckrantz3@msn.com), saying "I want it" not... can you send me a few more pictures, that does not reserve a pen. I will however gladly send you additional pictures, really I will. I'll confirm it's yours, and you sorta pay, in a timely fashion, please. It's that simple....

Okay.....

Left to right....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/jan16/jan16sale.jpg

A Chilton in BCHR Boston pen, standard sized. 14K chilton medium point, pneumatic filler, fills, writes, decent pen, some barrel end chipping, otherwise pretty nice. ITEM PRICE $120

B Sheaffer OS flattop, lifetime pre white dot, Autograph model, marked 14K trim, non autographed. This is an exceptionally rare pen, with some flaws... the cap has several small cracks and chips, there are two tight stress cracks at the clip, but it is a hard to find pen, and writes nice. it has a fine point, firm 14K Sheaffer lifetime nib. ITEM PRICE $200

C Sheaffer lifetime in pearl and black. what can I say? it writes nice... I was going to scrap the nib, but it wrote so nice. cap is cracked severely, at the clip mount, at the lip, the nib has a heavy base crack, and a slight one at the vent hole. Listen, the nib scraps around $30, its rebuilt, working and writing. ITEM PRICE $40

D Sheaffer snorkel lifetime in black. all rebuilt, new seals, new sac, decent pen. it has a fine point non conical 14K two tone nib. writes well. ITEM PRICE $45

E Sheaffer craftsman style student pen in brown, lever filler, two tone 14K feather touch 5 nib, fine point, nice writer, ITEM PRICE $35

F Gold medal combo in green and black marble. rare pen. pencil works, pen has a 14K warranted fine point, slight flex, writes well. these are uncommon, to say the least. super cool deco pen. wear to lever plating. ITEM PRICE $75

G Waterman 94 in cream and blue, another desireable pen. later 4 sized nib,not marked 94 on end, great color. pocket clip has a few pit marks, not uncommon, band has little plating wear, lever is really nice. writes a nice semi flex line, fine point. ITEM PRICE $165

H Wahl Oxford (eversharp student brand) lever filler in green marble. Nice looking pen, had a broken 14K wahl oxford nib, but I installed a nice skyline 14K fine point nib. writes really well. Nice easy to use fountain pen, inexpensive writer! ITEM PRICE $20 SOLD

I Eversharp skyline in green, gf cap. nice pen, cap has a few marks, lever has some moderate wear, otherwise pretty pen, your choice of a fine or medium firmish nib. ITEM PRICE $50

J Parke rchallenger in gray marble, button filler, clean pen, some wear to cap band, clip decent. 14K parker pen fine nib, these are attractive and fun to use pens. ITEM PRICE $45

K Parker 51 demi in black lustraloy cap, super clean, nice pen, writes nice. fine 14K nib. It is a demi! ITEM PRICE $50

earthdawn
January 16th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Looking forward to seeing you in person next weekend !!

Rick Krantz
January 16th, 2016, 03:12 PM

lol, you'll regret that when you see me in person, lol....

(looking for frankenstein emoticon....)

Crazyorange
January 16th, 2016, 03:23 PM

lol, you'll regret that when you see me in person, lol....

(looking for frankenstein emoticon....)

I want to meet you! See the man behind the pens. [emoji83]

Rick Krantz
January 16th, 2016, 07:18 PM
We will be there Friday night till Sunday afternoon. Look for the tall guy, pocket full of pens

Rick Krantz
January 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM
In addition, if you are going to the philly show and want to save on shipping, I'll bring your pen to the show, as long as you otherwise pay for it, lol... Just tell me your intent, we can make it work

FredRydr
January 19th, 2016, 07:07 PM
He's hot.

Hawk
January 19th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Sorry, I can't make the Philly show. Money etc. I will have to be satisfied with your weekly offerings, unless you can afford (money etc.) to make the Chicago show.

Wile E Coyote
January 20th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Here ya go Rick....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-W4UF-Um_SjU/U5f1Gg4FWrI/AAAAAAAAIsc/csumYKjEXEI/s1600/frankenstein-smiley.png

Rick Krantz
January 21st, 2016, 06:17 PM
thanks Fred....

and uh... thanks NJ buddy....