PDA

View Full Version : WTS: An Assortment of Fountain Pens

penultress
January 17th, 2016, 04:55 PM
I have been meaning to post a sale of some of the pens that have not made it into rotation or don't fit my writing style.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/100325729@N07/940Uq2

All pens have been minimally used and have been cleaned. All have converters except where noted. No boxes or papers (I don't always keep them when I purchase pens), but the pens will be wrapped well. Shipping via First Class Mail in the US will be $5, Priority Mail small flat rate box is $6.80. Paypal only please. For International, please inquire. Additional photos upon request. Please let me know if you have questions. Reasonable offers are welcome! Thank you for looking!

1. Platinum 3776 Bourgogne 14K SF nib - I know this pen is suits others better than me. I'm realizing that I enjoy broader nibs. I am not the original owner, but neither he nor I have inked or written with it very much. SOLD
2. Stipula Ambrosia Model T ED (no converter) with Titanium nib - It's beautiful but the nib does not suit me. SOLD
3. Italix Parson's Essential Black CI M nib tuned by Mr. Pen - Smooth writer, but insufficiently used. NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
4. Italix Captain's Commission Black with Silvertone cap CI M nib tuned by Mr. Pen - The pen is too heavy for me. Nice writer. SOLD
5. & 6. Levenger True Writers - Kyoto B nib SOLD and Sea Glass M nib ON HOLD - Kyoto was inked once and the Sea Glass was never inked. There are many people who rave about these pens, but they don't suit me and should go to someone who appreciates them! Generic converters included. Asking $45 Reduced
7. & 8. Lamy Safaris - Red and Blue - Both have 1.1mm nibs in them and converters. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
9. Monteverde Invincia Spitfire Red M nib - Inked only once. Does not suit my writing. Asking $40 Reduced
10., 11., 12. Waterman Kulturs F nibs - Brushed Sand AVAILALBLE and Purple demo SOLD - NOS without converters Asking $20 each
Amber demo includes converter SOLD

Not originally included above, but also for sale:
13. Pilot Falcon Resin black 14K SM nib - An older version from the 80s or 90s. Writes beautifully, but just not suited to my writing style. SOLD
14. Pilot Metropolitan taupe lizard F - It's too fine for me. SOLD

kallenpj
January 17th, 2016, 05:23 PM
On your computer, open the photo, rescale the image and resave the new image... your original camera resolution will determine the reduction. For instance, images taken on my phone need to be reduced to 25%x25% original size or smaller to be appropriate from this forum... can't quite recall the sizing in pixels, but that will give you a starting point.

penultress
January 17th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Thank you. I'll try that!

SeminarianMike
January 17th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Pm sent on amber demo and metropolitan

broadoblique
January 17th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Please look for my PM on the Stipula

dixiehellcat
January 17th, 2016, 06:40 PM
PMed you asking about the Kulturs :)

penultress
January 18th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Amber demo and Pilot Metropolitan are sold. The Stipula is still available.

I've now included a link with photos!

penwash
January 18th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Arrgh... If only that Parson's Essential is orange or blue...

penultress
February 1st, 2016, 08:14 AM
Bump -- updated and reduced prices!