PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan 100N Black, Danzig Clip

drhaust
November 20th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Pelikan 100N black, Danzig clip...

...made from 4.07.1949 to the end of 1949, but with “Danzig” clip...

…in excellent condition, with just a very light pocket wear to the clip and two small scratches on a body (all pictured, but really hard to notice). The pen comes fully working, piston is working smoothly and sucks ink perfectly. There are no cracks, hairlines or name engravings. The pen has a perfect green ink-view and a fantastic and smooth 14k semi-flex nib, which has such a signature:
Pelikan
14 KARAT

The nib is definitely proper for a 100N model and is fitted with a transitional four-ribbed feed. Cap inscription is Pelikan D.R.P. twice.

Dimensions: 12.2 cm capped, 11.6 cm uncapped, 15.4 cm posted, 1.35 cm is cap diameter.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

First "I want it!" PM or e-mail gets the pen (I look at the time and date carefully).

Price: EUR 175/ USD 225 / GBP 142 including priority and registered airmail shipping. You can also make me an offer if you believe the price is on the higher side.

Payment: PayPal please

Benfreva
October 6th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Illustrated is an interesting "variant" of the Pelikan Danzig (that classically have a single cap band and a step section-prior to 1949). Various cap bands have been reported including double bands as in this case, fluted and so-called wartime.. no band.