PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Platinum Izumo Red Urushi (B)

zaddick
January 20th, 2016, 12:05 PM
For sale is a Platinum Izumo pen in Aka-tamenuri urushi lacquer finish (dark red undertones). The pen has the lovely 18K nib from the President series pen in B width. I have used the pen maybe twice and it is in excellent shape. I have all the boxes and papers and the full box of ink cartridges as I used the converter.

I have more urushi pens than I can really use right now so I am focusing my collection. I am asking $420 shipped in the US via priority mail (insurance extra). ($626 new on nibs.com) Please PM me with any questions. If you want photos, please PM me your email and I will send the pictures to you and any other information you need.

I have plenty of feedback on my sales on the Fountain Pen Network with the same user name.

dowales
January 21st, 2016, 11:10 AM
For sale is a Platinum Izumo pen in Aka-tamenuri urushi lacquer finish (dark red undertones). The pen has the lovely 18K nib from the President series pen in B width. I have used the pen maybe twice and it is in excellent shape. I have all the boxes and papers and the full box of ink cartridges as I used the converter.

I have more urushi pens than I can really use right now so I am focusing my collection. I am asking $420 shipped in the US via priority mail (insurance extra). ($626 new on nibs.com) Please PM me with any questions. If you want photos, please PM me your email and I will send the pictures to you and any other information you need.

I have plenty of feedback on my sales on the Fountain Pen Network with the same user name.

good day, I have been always interested in obtaining one of these. I would love to see some pictures of the pen and possibly a sample of the writing line with the broad nib? many thanks

zaddick
January 21st, 2016, 11:32 AM
I would be happy to provide that to you. Please PM me your email address and I will send you photos and answer questions.