PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Madrid - Spain -

daviz
January 21st, 2016, 10:49 AM
Hello everyone!

I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. Hope to learn as much as I can and share my pens, inks...

These were my pens a few weeks ago:

Then I realised I didn't want to keep buying/collecting more pens, so I sold some of them, got an M1000 EF at a great price and now this is what I have in my desk:

I keep the Pelikan always inked (black ink) and also two more pens in rotation in other colors. The Pelikan is great, a bit larger for my taste but I'm getting used to it. Almost all my pens have fine nibs, since I have small handwriting and I mainly write equations and math&engenieering related staff. And I only use them at home, in the office we are supplied with cheap ballpoints... [emoji19]

The last pen I would like to own is a Lamy 2000. In fact I have already got in touch with another member of this forum who is selling one.

Feel free to ask anything, I'll be glad to help.

Regards!

David.

jar
January 21st, 2016, 11:39 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Anne
January 21st, 2016, 12:20 PM
Welcome Daviz! Thank You for sharing your impressive collection :) I hope you have fun here - I feel like I learn something new every minute!

Bullet Bob
January 21st, 2016, 12:20 PM
Welcome David, I spent a few days in your fair city in the early 1970's, beautiful place.

Hawk
January 21st, 2016, 10:57 PM
Welcome.

writingrav
January 22nd, 2016, 04:55 AM
Welcome to the madness. Indulge!

carlos.q
January 22nd, 2016, 05:37 AM
¡Saludos desde Puerto Rico! Welcome to FPGeeks!!!

Wahl
January 22nd, 2016, 01:28 PM
Bienvenido, David :welcome:

Jeph
January 22nd, 2016, 04:31 PM
:welcome: You will like the 2000.

VertOlive
January 22nd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Welcome to you and your pens!

ShannPens
January 23rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Welcome daviz! Nice collection :-) I spent some time (as a baby) in Madrid.Wish I would have been old enough to enjoy it.

da vinci
January 25th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Hello and welcome. Madrid has a great pen show in November 2016.

daviz
January 26th, 2016, 12:59 PM
Thank you all for your welcome.

I think my next step in the forum is going to be... INKS! I have read many pen reviews and I also follow some YouTube channels. But I have very few knowledge about inks.

I tried to go to Madrid pen show 2015, but I got a flu that weekend and I couldn't. Let's try this year!

Serendipity
February 1st, 2016, 12:05 PM
Welcome, daviz! My pen collecting will be taking a pause soon to trial inks. And then I'm sure I will want enough pens so that I can keep them inked with my favourite shades. I hope you make it to the pen show this year!

Bisquitlips
February 6th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Hello everyone!

I just joined the forum a couple of days ago. Hope to learn as much as I can and share my pens, inks...

These were my pens a few weeks ago:

Then I realised I didn't want to keep buying/collecting more pens, so I sold some of them, got an M1000 EF at a great price and now this is what I have in my desk:

I keep the Pelikan always inked (black ink) and also two more pens in rotation in other colors. The Pelikan is great, a bit larger for my taste but I'm getting used to it. Almost all my pens have fine nibs, since I have small handwriting and I mainly write equations and math&engenieering related staff. And I only use them at home, in the office we are supplied with cheap ballpoints... [emoji19]

The last pen I would like to own is a Lamy 2000. In fact I have already got in touch with another member of this forum who is selling one.

Feel free to ask anything, I'll be glad to help.

Wow!

Great entry post!

Regards!

David.

Wow! What an entry!!!!!!!!

Welcome to FP Geeks!

We are sincerely glad you are here with us.

We love photos of pens and the various sundries, knowledge, and banter!

Thank you for deciding to join us!

Richard