PDA

View Full Version : Philadephia Pen Show 2016 Booty Shot.

david i
January 27th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Thanks to Eric and Scott for throwing a terrific show under seriously adverse weather conditions.

All the following pens came from a single purchase of a collection liquidation, save for the Wahl Gregg pen (flat-top in Kashmir celluloid). Some significant vintage and a whole heapin' helpin' of quality near-modern. Might be the first time I've purchased more new than old, but sometimes you just cannot say, "no".

http://vacumania.com/penteech2/phillypenshow2016_booty1200a.jpg

regards

d

earthdawn
January 27th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Good thing i did not know about the Hemingway ....

I would have had to walk home

Great to see you !

Lady Onogaro
January 27th, 2016, 08:24 PM
David,

For the sake of the newbies and those of us who have not seen some of these pens before, would you identify them for us? Thanks.

david i
January 27th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Bottom row shows some Omas 360s, then Parker Duofolds, then Pelikan demonstrators, then quality Watermans (Patrician in green, Opera in black), Montblanc Hemingway, and couple Omas faceted pens (Ferrari, Royal Blue).

Top is has bunch mostly vintage including a spectacular Parker 41 from before 1910, the largest overlay Parker, this one in superb shape. Wahl-Eversharps, Parkers, Montblanc, Waterman and more.

If you hit the Facebook (FPnuts) link in my signature space below (the FB group not the FPB message board), I've detailed many of these pens today in the FP group.

regards

david

mtnbiker62
January 28th, 2016, 10:52 AM
I have to admit, when I read the title of your post, that the pictures would be taken at the after-show party, after a couple of bottles of libation had been consumed! :P

david i
January 28th, 2016, 06:21 PM
I have to admit, when I read the title of your post, that the pictures would be taken at the after-show party, after a couple of bottles of libation had been consumed! :P

The weather left things often quiet. The bourbon was circulating amongst table holders by 11 am.

-d