PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Pilot Custom Enju & 823, Platinum Sandblasted Briarwood

mrwh1609
January 28th, 2016, 07:43 AM
Three great pens for sale within the US:

1.) SOLD Pilot Custom Enju. There is useful information about this model and far better photos here:
http://kmpn.blogspot.mx/2013/12/pilot-custom-enju-2013.html

I am the pen's second owner. It comes with all photographed, including the deerskin (inden) pen case. It feels really substantial in the hand and fills with Pilot's CON-70 converter.

Here's the thing: the nib is Pilot's 18K two-tone #15 . . . in BB. I planned to have it ground to more of a medium CI. But the very thought might horrify some lovers of silky broad nibs. So if you admire the craft of Japanese pens but thought that the nibs might be too fine for you--here you go!

$250, now $230, including USPS Priority Mail SOLD

2.) SOLD Pilot Custom 823 in clear, with a Minuskin 1.1 mm stub.

I bought this pen on the FPG forum, and the seller was not kidding when he said it was clean--it is indeed so clean that I have not wanted to ink it.

I tried the 1.1 mm stub in a different 823 body. Greg removed the nib's original tip and refashioned the 14K #15 nib into a juicy, smooth stub. It's a nib worthy of the 823's ink capacity!

No box or papers, but another great nib for lovers of smooth, juicy, broad lines.

$160, including USPS Priority Mail SOLD

3.) SOLD Platinum 3776 in sandblasted briarwood, with a 14K medium nib.

Super-durable and beautifully textured material, combined with a smooth, springy medium nib. I am the original owner, and I inked it once, for less than a page of writing--I knew that it would an excellent CI. But before shipping it off to a nibmeister (how many CIs do I need?), I offer it here.

Nice wood box and papers.

$200 reduced to $180, including USPS Priority Mail SOLD

Thank you for looking!

mrwh1609
January 30th, 2016, 08:28 AM
Reduced price on Platinum 3776 in sandblasted briarwood.

Platinum is now sold. Just dropped the price on the Pilot Custom Enju.