PDA

View Full Version : Various pen, pencil, ink, and misc other items (including lens)

KBeezie
January 29th, 2016, 02:21 AM
Price Reductions (04/02/2016):
Sigma 30mm f/2.8 reduced to $125
Tamron Adapter reduced to $30
Kopil Self Timer reduced to $15
Sunpak CPL to $45
G-Shock to $30

http://i.imgur.com/xQCsj8o.jpg

Really need to get some stuff moved, there's some pencils, a pen and some ink in this (along with some other stuff). Shipping not included in price shown above.

The related stuff out of the way first:

- Platinum Pocket Pen (pre-1968), blue body with silverish cap, 14K EF~F nib, cartridge only, has a small dent on one side of the cap. Write Sample: http://i.imgur.com/NcnJ6SK.jpg
SOLD

- Autopoint Executive Director 152G pencil + 4 fresh sticks of Autopoint 0.9 H Leads (one installed, 3 in the reservoir)
$20

- Ever Sharp gold-filled ring-top pencil (1.1 lead, I use 1.15 refills in it), some clear brassing down near the point. Pending Payment

$15

- Parker 45 Mechanical Pencil, serviced by Write OnTime West and has a very smooth rotation for advancing/retracting.

$20

- Caran d'Ache Bottles, one is filled with Electric Orange with a plastic insert inside of the cap to prevent corrosion, my brother borrowed it and I no longer trust the ink (seems like it has something settled in the bottom), the other bottle is empty, but has some corrosion on the threads inside of the cap (hence why the other bottle was sent to me). I'm pricing both of these as bottle-only, use the ink at your own risk if you don't dump it.

$10 for Both

- Noodler's Texas Pecan (writing example : http://static.karlblessing.com/pens/inked/ahab_pecan.jpg ) , about 85% full in a small 30ml bottle, a dromgoole exclusive, waterproof brown that has a sort of oily flow, and when dried it's raised off the top of the paper. Sold

- Montblanc Blue Hour Twilight, about 50% full. Sold

- J.Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey, about 95% full, wasn't my cup-o-tea, whereas Emerald of Chivor has won my heart so I haven't used the stormy grey in like forever. No card board box, but I've kept it out of the light in a cool dry place. SOLD

And for the stuff unrelated to pens:

- Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN-A, lens for Micro-4/3rd cameras (Panasonic and Olympus mirrorless), includes original box, soft pouch, hood, both original caps and original paperwork. I haven't used this lens in quite a while since I got a Panasonic 20/1.7 and Olympus 45/1.8. It's a decent inexpensive prime lens. A full-resolution shot off the 30mm of the same scene (16 megapixels) : http://i.imgur.com/vVVniqv.jpg
$125

- Casio G-Shock (DW-6100 model) with a built in thermometer. (I have way too many watches and may have others listed soon such as an Edifice and Pro-Trek).
$30

- Two gems, an Amethyst piece that's a little larger than the size of a golf ball, and a small piece of citrine.
$25 for Amethyst, $10 for the Citrine, $30 for both.

- Sunpak DHG 82mm Circular Polarizer in it's original casing. I never got around to using it due to not having any 82mm lens (was included with another purchase).
$45

- Olympus VF-3 electronic viewfinder compatible with Olympus mirrorless cameras that have the accessory port under the hot shoe (most of the Olympus Pen and O-MD models), it swings up for 90 degree viewing, doesn't snap down (the little prong that snaps it down when in normal viewing seems to be missing but it stays down unless you're the kind of person who likes to swing the camera over their heads like a catapult).
Sold

- Adaptall adapter to fit Tamron Adaptall lens onto Pentax KA mount with the electronic contacts to translate aperture settings to the lens/body. The Pentax adapters with the electronic contacts are rare, most of them don't have that, will fit modern Pentax K mounts as well as film bodies.
$30

- Vintage Kopil Self-Timer with the original case and instruction manual, was quite useful for old range finders (Leica etc) and anything that had the little screw in trigger release. Working.
$15

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM, or you can email me info [at) KarlBlessing.com

Denizzz
January 29th, 2016, 03:09 AM
KBeezie, which pro trek do you have?

SeminarianMike
January 29th, 2016, 06:01 AM
Sent you a PM on caran and montblanc ink I'll take it all

KBeezie
January 29th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Stormy Grey Has been Sold.

KBeezie
February 5th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Added a close up video of the Platinum Nib.

KBeezie
February 5th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Montblanc Blue Hour and Pecan Sold.

KBeezie
February 11th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Bump.

KBeezie
February 18th, 2016, 01:50 PM
Platinum Pocket Pen Sold.

KBeezie
February 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Bump with Reductions.

fountainpagan
February 21st, 2016, 05:00 AM
Is the Autopoint mechanical pencil the black one with gold clip? What leads are used with it, please?

KBeezie
February 22nd, 2016, 07:42 PM
Is the Autopoint mechanical pencil the black one with gold clip? What leads are used with it, please?

Yes it's the black one with the gold trim/clip, and it rotates the lead out from the front of the pen (ie: you don't twist the back but the front part, the back part is for lead storage and the old eraser).

It uses 0.9 leads, and I actually have some Autopoint HB 0.9 ordered since I noticed there was only a small sliver of lead left in it (hopefully will be here by the 2nd so I can fill it back up).

KBeezie
February 25th, 2016, 03:13 PM

The autopoint H leads arrived. I went ahead and I put one in (you remove the front part of the pencil by pulling it off, then unscrew the rod on the back of that, drop in a lead then twist the rod back in a little, insert back up into the pencil and turn the front some more until the lead pokes out the front). And I also put three more spare leads into the top under the eraser cap. So has four fresh 0.9 H (autopoint brand) leads now.

ledinhlong
February 25th, 2016, 04:16 PM
Where and when will you list your watches KBeezie?

KBeezie
February 25th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Where and when will you list your watches KBeezie?

Already did in the "Flea Market" section which is where you put stuff not related to Pens.

KBeezie
April 2nd, 2016, 02:14 PM
Bump with Reductions.