PDA

View Full Version : Warm Midwest Greetings from Central IL

distracted_mom
January 30th, 2016, 02:59 PM
I'm a SAHM, chronic volunteer, wife of 19 years, mother to a 16-year-old son and 13-year old daughter, and master to two cats and one dog.
My other interests include scrubbing ink off of my hands, reading, photography, talking too much, and cheering on my kids. :)

writingrav
January 30th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Welcome to the madness, Indulge1

distracted_mom
January 30th, 2016, 03:03 PM
I think my husband might use the term "Sickness." ;)

jar
January 30th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Gotta question you being the master of cats though.

Anne
January 30th, 2016, 04:08 PM
Hello and Welcome! Wow, you are busy - I am glad you set aside time for fountain pens ( and ink ;) ) I hope you have fun here :)

Anne
January 30th, 2016, 04:11 PM
I think my husband might use the term "Sickness." ;)

...and no cure in sight Thankfully :D

Sailor Kenshin
January 30th, 2016, 05:56 PM
I'm a SAHM, chronic volunteer, wife of 19 years, mother to a 16-year-old son and 13-year old daughter, and master to two cats and one dog.
My other interests include scrubbing ink off of my hands, reading, photography, talking too much, and cheering on my kids. :)

Lolz.....been there, still doing that.

Welcome aboard!

Hawk
January 30th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Welcome.

Jeph
January 30th, 2016, 08:26 PM
:welcome:

Terie_Benjamin
January 30th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Welcome from another addict in Illinois.

Are you going to the Chicago show?

Wahl
January 31st, 2016, 09:44 AM

Frank
January 31st, 2016, 11:53 AM

VertOlive
January 31st, 2016, 06:56 PM
Welcome from a GGTW (gotta go to work) mom. I don't even try to get the ink off my fingers, clothes, dog...

distracted_mom
February 1st, 2016, 06:55 AM
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Gotta question you being the master of cats though.

I am an eternal optimist!

distracted_mom
February 1st, 2016, 06:56 AM
Hello and Welcome! Wow, you are busy - I am glad you set aside time for fountain pens ( and ink ;) ) I hope you have fun here :)

Thank you!

distracted_mom
February 1st, 2016, 06:57 AM

Welcome aboard!

I find that red is the worst...people really stare then.

Anne
February 1st, 2016, 11:34 AM

Welcome aboard!

I find that red is the worst...people really stare then.

...just don't let them see you with a syringe full of it :eek:
Filling a pen with red ink is probably best done at home!

Serendipity
February 1st, 2016, 12:42 PM
Welcome to FPG! I've also learnt that skin is highly absorbent... I'm not sure my prints are still visible... but I try not to scour too much. I've also learnt to hold some pens further up, although I created a cellotape 'guard' until I could trust myself. :) Enjoy your time here!

Juana
February 3rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Glad to meet you.

Bisquitlips
February 6th, 2016, 11:29 PM
Welcome to you! Thank you for joining!

We love photos and knowledge.

Join in!

distracted_mom
February 12th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Welcome from another addict in Illinois.

Are you going to the Chicago show?

I completely missed this as I got distracted by InCoWriMo.
I don't know about the Chicago Pen Show yet. Unfortunately my kids will be in baseball and softball season then, so it depends on schedules. I have 2 and 4 years left until they fly the coop, so I am spending as much of these last precious years with them as I can.

Waltman
February 16th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Welcome, lots of nice and knowledgeable people here, enjoy!

Walt

sweetnightingale
February 16th, 2016, 02:13 PM