PDA

View Full Version : Montblanc Noblesse Boxed with sticker - 20k Gold Plated

ootudor
February 3rd, 2016, 07:44 AM
This is a 100% authentic, like new MONTBLANC NOBLESSE.
It is just a gorgeous pen, as beautiful as they come with a beautiful soft 14k gold F nib,. The nib is perfectly aligned so I am sure this will be a great writing experience . I think the pen is new and never been inked, and for protection I have waxed it with Renaissance Wax. I cannot see any negatives on the pen, but minor traces of storage might be possible. Gold plating which is usually a problem for Montblanc pens in perfect order, and I really do not think this pen was ever used. Nib size sticker is also present to confirm that the pen is new. The pen comes in the original Noblesse set box. Really unique opportunity to get this pen in this condition.
The pen is a cartridge/ converter pen, but the converter is not included .
This pen comes directly from my collection. I have not used this pen. I'm selling this pen because it's time to slim down my collection and I hope it will find a new welcoming home!. I'm asking 180 Euros for this pen (shipping included) but as always offers are welcomed.
Payment only through Paypal for both buyer and seller security.2312123122231232312423125

ootudor
February 4th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Shipping to any country. The package value will not be declared, so you don't have to pay customs for an old pen.

ootudor
February 5th, 2016, 08:13 AM
BUMP.
Looking for offers as well

ootudor
February 6th, 2016, 12:40 AM
Price DROP 170 Euros.