PDA

View Full Version : What's the model of this small blue warterman?

caezarii
February 4th, 2016, 06:23 PM
A present from my friend years ago, any one can tell me which the model of the pen and where can find a converter or cartridge for it? Many thanks!

ppmiranda
February 5th, 2016, 03:09 AM
I don't know the model, but I believe Watermans use standard international cartridges and converters.

Check this: http://www.gouletpens.com/wm-s0112881/p/WM-S0112881 (no affiliation, just a happy customer)

Edit: it seems it's a proprietary converter after all. This link have the details of this and other converters http://www.nibs.com/fountain-pen-converters.htm

ethernautrix
February 5th, 2016, 04:45 PM
That is a Lady Charlotte.

pajaro
February 5th, 2016, 07:51 PM

Will the Lady Charlotte take the current Waterman converter?

ethernautrix
February 15th, 2016, 07:10 AM

Will the Lady Charlotte take the current Waterman converter?

I don't know. I *think* so. I don't have the Charlotte or the French-market "Charlotte" (late '80s), anymore. But a couple of years ago, before I sold the latter pen, I did have a converter that fit it. Maybe it came with the pen, though.

mrcharlie
February 16th, 2016, 01:03 AM
Unless it is 1) so old it takes a Waterman CF converter, or 2) too short to take a converter, it should take the current Waterman converter.

pajaro
February 16th, 2016, 01:05 PM
Unless it is 1) so old it takes a Waterman CF converter, or 2) too short to take a converter, it should take the current Waterman converter.

Thanks for the info. That's a nice looking pen, and I might want to try one.

Sid the Cat
April 6th, 2018, 09:38 AM
They won’t take a modern converter, but you can find the old ones on places like eBay. I’ve developed a taste for the ringtop version called Lady Elsa.

jar
April 6th, 2018, 09:55 AM
IIRC it took the standard Waterman Push Fit converter but not the threaded converters.

Sid the Cat
May 14th, 2018, 03:27 PM
That's useful to know...the old ones are on the pricy side.