PDA

View Full Version : Sailor mid size 1911, Pilot Stargazer, Doane Paper x Topo Designs Messenger bags

PeppWaves03
February 4th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Sailor bold nib from nibs.com box and papers $115
Pilot stargazer fine nib $115
Doane Paper x Topo Designs messenger bad new with tags $115

Prince includes priority shipping

ferrini
March 2nd, 2016, 06:44 AM
Hi,
Are either or both these pens still available? Price includes shipping? Thanks.
Gary Ferrini

PS. Does the stargazer use the CON50? I've had more trouble with that converter than I can say. Can it accomodate a CON70? Thanks

Bri
March 2nd, 2016, 11:38 AM
I think those only take 20 and 50, but not the 70 because they're short pens.

ferrini
March 4th, 2016, 11:33 AM
I'd like the 1911 if it's still for sale. Please respond with an indication of its availability and if it's still for sale, a paypal invoice to:gary.ferrini@gmail.com
For the record, I can live with the sailor converters but the Pilots are crap and I'm only buying piston fillers from Pilot from now on. I have no idea why they don't adopt the obvious standard set by Pelikan because in every sense but the refill mechanism, Pilots are better in my opinion. The nibs are more subtle. Anyway, I sent you another message as I couldn't find this string earlier but please reply. I just wish the Stargazer was a piston filler as it's quite attractive. I like the idea that your Sailor came from nibs.com. They actually work on every pen before shipping it and I've had great luck with them. If yours is gone, I'll resort to them and pay more but I'd prefer to save a little money so I can waste it on yet another pen. Soon I'll be institutionalized but with a lot of pens. Thanks.
Gary