PDA

View Full Version : Will PAY to borrow your Montblanc Meisterstück for 20 minutes, Oklahoma/TX

Christnia1980
February 6th, 2016, 06:32 AM
I'm looking for an owner of a Montblanc Meisterstück pen who would be willing to let me write with it for approximately 20 minutes. It pertains to a matter of great sentimental importance. I will come to your office or public place that is convenient for you and pay you what I can for your time and any wear I may cause to your fountain pen. I live in the Tulsa, OK area, but do business in Houston and San Antonio, so if you live near these places and would be willing to help me, please let me know.
Thanks Katrina Christnia

email: katrina@gameoncoaching.com

bulbboy
February 26th, 2016, 02:51 PM
I'm with you. I live in Tulsa and want to purchase but there is no place to try one!

mhosea
February 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
If there are no takers (and I wouldn't expect that there would be), you could look for local fountain pen clubs, attend the Dallas Pen Show next September, or buy a used one and re-sell it. If you do your research, get a good price, and then drop the price when reselling, it should re-sell quickly. There's always some risk when buying used, of course, so make sure you buy in a context that allows you to return the pen if it isn't in as good of shape as advertised (meaning that you couldn't achieve your goal of actually trying a decent example to know what it's supposed to be like).