PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

Excitedjime
December 5th, 2012, 02:54 PM
So i have recently discovered that the less i deal with my phone directly the better my quality of life should be. I have delt pretty much all the bs social networking apps from my phone and try my damndst to keep my eyes off of the screen. But the problem lies with my phone - the actual phone part- i get a lot of calls per day for business and well, i hate it. Good for business but bad for my anti phone phase. A buddy of mine got me off of the iOS band wagon and into the android eco system a while back and uses a blueant q2, now i would like to take his word for it and im sure i can, but im intesteed to know what the what the community uses, if any....

KrazyIvan
December 5th, 2012, 03:54 PM
I have an Android phone and use Bluetooth to connect to my Alpine EX-10 to stream music and handle calls while in the car. I hate having something hanging off my ear.

manoeuver
December 5th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I use my bluetooth device to detect spambots. it's going crazy right now.

KrazyIvan
December 5th, 2012, 04:24 PM
D'oh! Spambot radar should have gone off with "what the community uses" but I did not see where that link goes.

Robert
December 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
As does KrazyIvan, I use Bluetooth to cover phone calls whilst driving. Much safer and less distracting than the alternative.

dannzeman
December 7th, 2012, 08:10 AM
I use my bluetooth device to detect spambots. it's going crazy right now.

Freaking love this!

fpquest
December 9th, 2012, 09:32 AM
I use it to play music in the home and in the car and occasionally as a speaker phone at home. I don't take calls in the car (any excuse to not answer a phone and that's a good one) so don't use it there. Long ago I tried it for calls and had too many problems but I'm sure it's better now.