PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS: Franklin Christoph - Model 20 - Black with EF of Masuyama Broad Stub

jackokun
February 19th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I Have a FC Model 20 Marietta for sale, the pen is basically new no scuff or scratches. At some point I went on buying spree and end it up with too many FCs ( I know some may argue that you cannot have too many FCs) but the truth is that this pen is not getting really any use as the other has taken in more in the rotation priority.

The pen can come with an standard FC EF nib or a FC Masuyama broad stub nib. The pen will come with the leather pen pouch and any FC certificates depending on the nib, original White carboard box also included.

I'm asking 140$ with the masuyama or 125$ with the Extrafine. US/CAN shipping included.

Thank you !

Open to trades as well, lets face it, I'll probably use the money to fund other pen buys :cool:

Silverbreeze
February 19th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Hi Everyone,

I Have a FC Model 20 Marietta for sale, the pen is basically new no scuff or scratches. At some point I went on buying spree and end it up with too many FCs ( I know some may argue that you cannot have too many FCs) but the truth is that this pen is not getting really any use as the other has taken in more in the rotation priority.

The pen can come with an standard FC EF nib or a FC Masuyama broad stub nib. The pen will come with the leather pen pouch and any FC certificates depending on the nib, original White carboard box also included.

I'm asking 140$ with the masuyama or 125$ with the Extrafine. US/CAN shipping included.

Thank you !

Open to trades as well, lets face it, I'll probably use the money to fund other pen buys :cool:

Dropped you a PM