PDA

View Full Version : FS: Casio Edifice, Tissot Titanium, Ricoh 9 Auto, Citizen Nighthawk Watches

KBeezie
February 21st, 2016, 03:44 AM
Shipping is not included in the prices, all of the watches work (the Pro-Trek pictured isn't included though I thought about selling it).

http://i.imgur.com/kTrTdVU.jpg

In the order of appearance :

Casio Edifice (EF-527)
** SOLD **

Japanese Movement, Casing and Band (Stainless Steel) made in China.
4369 (in a box, serial number?), 100 meter / 10Bar water resistance.

Bottom left crown turns the ruler,
Center right crown unscrews then pulls out two stops for time and day setting,
Top right and bottom right controls the stop watch and second hand.

The large second hand is not used for normal time operation, during normal time operation
the small dial in the bottom acts as the second hand, when in stop watch mode, the big hand is
for one second interval with the bottom dial being microseconds (or miliseconds?).

Asking $80 OBO

Ricoh 9 Automatic 21 Jewel

I think it's from 1970s, it's the only automatic I have besides an Orient from the same era.

I have no clue what the little button at the top right is for (quick date setting maybe?).

The crown appears to to wind the watch (but shaking it seems to get it started if you left it sitting for too long)

Since it's a mechanical automatic, it winds itself thru movement such as just wearing it and moving around, however you can't just let it sit for 4 or 5 days or it'll need the time reset and wound/moved a little. I don't use it enough to want to keep it, especially with the Orient coming back soon with a new Jewel.

It has an 18mm "Genuine Leather" wrist band, and the back of the watch is marked
Automatic - Water Resistant - Stainless Steel - Japan with a large Stylized R logo in the middle
Serial # is 061868

Asking $50 OBO

Tissot Titanium T-660

Both the casing and band are made of Titanium (band is marked "Titanium T660-650").
200 meter water resistance.
Sapphire Crystal

Asking $60 OBO

Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk
** SOLD **

B877-S015707 Date code, 200 meter water resistance, Solar Powered thru the dial.
Serial # 530019, with also the marking "GN-4W-S" on the back.
Movement made in Japan with Stainless Steel wrist band made in China.

The watch can work without the sun for a couple of months, but if you don't use it for that long
and keep it in the dark for quite a while a while it needs to sit and be charged up for a day (usually 8 hours under
strong sunlight will get it fully charged).

I also have a Skyhawk which I use far more often than this one.

Feel free to shoot me questions or offers (or even pen-related trade offers).

Denizzz
February 21st, 2016, 06:07 AM
KBeezie, interested in your Nighthawk. PM will be sent. Please reserve it for me till we clear all details out.

Denizzz
February 22nd, 2016, 11:14 PM
KBeezie, have you received my last PM?

KBeezie
February 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
Nighthawk has been sold.

5KY3YE
February 29th, 2016, 04:59 PM
PM sent regarding Casio.

KBeezie
March 1st, 2016, 02:54 PM
Casio Edifice has sold.

KBeezie
March 15th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Ricoh 9 and Tissot still available.

Denizzz
March 22nd, 2016, 12:52 AM
Received the Citizen Nighthawk, great watch, works nicely when charged. Always wanted a watch to complement my Lamy Alstar matte black!!! they look stunning togethre!